• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized.

Cap has his shield and Black Panther has his Kinectic Wave Thingies.

8-A.

Cap has knowledge of the necklace.

Who wins?
Captain-America-PNG
Language!!

Captain america civil war black panther 01 png by imangelpeabody-d9xd4gp

Black Panther because his suit has low mid regen (which I'm Mad that got added :/) and if Cap doesn't see it coming he gets one shoted by the waves after his shield hits Black Panthers suit, otherwise most of there abilities counter each others or are too similar

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Captain America, he has supersonic reaction I think he can dodge the waves. His shield can block stuff too.
What? so does Black Panther, the shock waves are basically instant aka undodgeable for someone like Captain america, an less he blocks with his shield, but he wouldn't know about them until he actually gets hit, any damage Captain Americas Shield does gets quickly regenerated back by Black Panther Suit.

See the thing is that the two are basically the same but BP's suit is just so good. Vibranium absorbs impact. This means that CA's firearms, shield and regular attacks won't really do much.

While CA's shield does mean that he can block attacks, that's still not the same level of defense as BP's Panther Habit, which covers him head to toe.

CA hits BP, no real damage. BP hits shield, no damage. BP gets by shield and hits CA, damage.

Basically, as I see it, CA can only delay the inevitable as BP whittles him down.

Captain America, he has supersonic reaction I think he can dodge the waves. His shield can block stuff too.
Bruh Black Panther has Supersonic reactions too.

In fact, BP has supersonic reactions because he can keep up with CA.

Also, just because CA has a shield doesn't mean he'll perfectly block every single time. Especially against someone who is just as fast, strong and skilled as himself.

@Therefir So?

@Huesito88 I doubt the waves are any more than supersonic.

@TheC2 He'll be able to react every time (barely) if someone has the same combat speed as you, because there is distance.

If Killmonger who's Supersonic and knows the suit can produce waves couldn't dodge it than cap with no knowledge can't (en less Cap is really far away, which than he could block it)

@TheC2 He'll be able to react every time (barely) if someone has the same combat speed as you, because there is distance.
First off, these two like to engage in HtH/CQC, they will close distance eventually.

Two, you assume that CA is perfect and will never make a mistake. Just because you can react to something or someone doesn't mean that you're guard/defenses can't be breached.

@Huesito88

Standard battle assumptions

"The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers."

Therefore we start at extended melee range, or 3-10 metres.

BP's suit absorbs kinetic energy. EX: Bullet hits the suit. The bullet doesn't bounce off, it just stops dead and falls off. I don't think that the shield is gonna knock BP down anytime soon.

TheC2 said:
BP's suit absorbs kinetic energy. EX: Bullet hits the suit. The bullet doesn't bounce off, it just stops dead and falls off. I don't think that the shield is gonna knock BP down anytime soon.
IIRC It did before.

Doesn't matter. Vibranium absorbs energy.
It does matter. Because the new suit is even more durable than the last one. It's made purely of vibranium nanites. The old suit is fabric laced with vibranium.

Also, even if CA hits BP with the shield, he's just recharing the suit with energy.

I personally believe that this version of BP is more skilled than Capt here. Civil War made that decently clear for me. Without his suit he was even able to push back Bucky.

Also, I'm not sure how one simply dodges an AoE attack. The blast spreads out in a wide radius, one can't just react and suddenly not be within that radius. Capt can't teleport.

Anyhow, I think BP takes it for the reasons above. Slightly more skilled, and a better suit.

TheC2 said:
Small caliber firearms don't have nearly as much kinetic energy behind them as Captain America's hits

SheevShezarrine said:
TheC2 said:
Small caliber firearms don't have nearly as much kinetic energy behind them as Captain America's hits
I'll concede that. But throwing the shield wouldn't be the best move. There's every chance in the world that BP knocks it aside or dodges.

Using the shield like that is a double edged sword. Every moment it's not in CA's hands, is every moment he's vulnerable.

Also, the old suit took rounds from a helicopter and BP didn't flinch. Then in the actual Black Panther movie, he takes blasts from multiple automatic weapons and shurgs them all off.

A shield bash would deal the same damage as a throw, so he could do that for less risk. Plus, given the forcefiled thing is AOE over several cubic meters, the damage would be distributed enough so Cap could tank it.

Except CA can't block every single time. No one is perfect. When he and BP fought, BP showed that he is skilled enough to get by the shield and get hits in.

BP's defense is a highly advanced suit so durable that when he and Killmonger fought, they effectively couldn't get any devasting hits on each other. This was with BP using claws that have a higher attack rating than CA's shield (7-B to 8-A). It wasn't until the suits' protection was rendered null that BP was able to mortally wound Killmonger.

Let me be straight: BP isn't going to steamroll CA. However, he can and will circumvent CA's shield entirely at times while CA is going to have to try and bash through BP's suit at all times. The fight is going to be long, but BP will ultimately take it.

Back