• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Out of respect Cap wont attack the first president he is too patriot to do it wich 2776 would capitalize

I think Cap would believe he's not fighting the actual George Washington.

Nice to see 2776 being used. As for the battle, Cap doesn't have any resistance to being pumped with cancer, so I'm giving this to good ol' George Washington.

Well, the range of the radiation isn't the only thing that has me confused. Apparently the smoke that 2776 pumps out keeps people biologically alive. I don't know what practical uses that has for killing your opponent but 2776 has it.

afaik Cap Am can fight against fire/energy/firearms shooting enemies like Ultron Sentries, Winter Soldier, Iron Man, etc.

How good is the android GW fighting?

2776's best and only feat is destroying a Foundation facility and mowing down the tons of soldiers that tried to stop it. It has incineration cannons, but it was never specified how they work, so I don't know if they're flamethrowers or AoE blasts.

Range with throwing his shield,

Which 2776 can just block or deflect

Forcing Cap to run into him

Making him die.

Back