• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can’t believe no one did this Sans vs Bendy

ShionAH

He/Him
Lets see...
Speed is = to stop the blitzs
Both are in character
Sans has prior knowledge
Fight is at the judgement hall
Sans:
Bendy:
Ness:

I think this is a stomp in Bendy's favor. Bendy is soulless meaning Sans cannot negate his durability and Sans has no way to get around Bendy's regen.

I think this is a stomp in Bendy's favor. Bendy is soulless meaning Sans cannot negate his durability and Sans has no way to get around Bendy's regen.
Doesn’t gaster blasters destroy all cells wouldn’t that negate his regen?
And I still think sans can bfr since he has knowledge

And I still think sans can bfr since he has knowledge
All of Sans's magic attacks are intangible meaning the Gaster Blaster blasts would go through Bendy.
I don't think Sans could fling Bendy far enough to win via BFR.

I was talking about his teleportation
And wouldn’t both teleport and telekinisis and super reflexes make this a possible incon?
Bendy could just teleport back to the judgement hall using the ink.
Sans would eventually tire and Bendy would kill him then.

If he can get past Bendy’s regen, which seems possible with the gaster blasters. Actually KARMA might help a lot with that if it even works on a creature such as Bendy.
Don't karma need a oponent with a soul?
actually, sans has killed flowey in previous timelines, right?
yes, but mostly beacuse Flowey has the dura of a acctuall flower, and so he can step on It to kill

Even trough tooriel Magic has hitted Flowey, Sans magic is diferent from other monsters, beingh more intagible as It also phases trough the soul(damaging It) instead of Directly hitting

in other words, all serious ways Sans can do damage is by Soul based Haxes really

Don't karma need a oponent with a soul?

yes, but mostly beacuse Flowey has the dura of a acctuall flower, and so he can step on It to kill

Even trough tooriel Magic has hitted Flowey, Sans magic is diferent from other monsters, beingh more intagible as It also phases trough the soul(damaging It) instead of Directly hitting

in other words, all serious ways Sans can do damage is by Soul based Haxes really
Pretty sure he attacked flowey with his abilitys and didnt just step on him also flowey has mroe than a flower durability if I am correct

Pretty sure he attacked flowey with his abilitys and didnt just step on him also flowey has mroe than a flower durability if I am correct
We just have mentions of that, nothing that say the exactly means sans used

and no... Flowey does have Flower level of Dura
Unknown (Took a hit from Toriel, although it is unknown how serious she was. Has killed, and been killed by almost every monster in the underground including Sans. One shot by Frisk after their fight)

...What? Where's that from? It's just a generic beam of energy.

Actually KARMA might help a lot with that if it even works on a creature such as Bendy.
It's just a poison effect, that can't kill an enemy, so I doubt it could do much here.

flowey downscales from 9-A, theres no way sans could have possibly killed flowey with physical attacks
You can't put wiki logic over the in-universe logic. All attacks, no matter how weak or how strong the enemy, deal at least one damage. Sans kills enemies with a death by a thousand cuts.

Some stuff in Undertale references and relies on its game mechanics. Sans is one of those characters.

Sans just cannot kill Bendy here.

how good is bendy's regen? apparently low-high can potentially regenerate from a single cell but i don't think bendy has ever done that. average day in hotland can instantly turn a styrofoam cup into air, so sans' gaster blasters can probably vaporize bendy
You can't put wiki logic over the in-universe logic. All attacks, no matter how weak or how strong the enemy, deal at least one damage. Sans kills enemies with a death by a thousand cuts.
i don't think sans has the physical combat speed to do that

I mean its a gigantic lazer beam that will surely melt or destroy the ink of bendy. I dont know when I said that I believe thats how the gaster blasters were treated

average day in hotland can instantly turn a styrofoam cup into air, so sans' gaster blasters can probably vaporize bendy
There is no reason to believe the Blasters burn? It's white magic, its shape doesn't really matter much.

i don't think sans has the physical combat speed to do that
He deals 1 HP damage per frame of contact with any of his attacks. That's how it works.

Last edited:
Its a kind of a aoe attack because its a big ass lazer so I think it can hit every single cell of bendy

Its a kind of a aoe attack because its a big ass lazer so I think it can hit every single cell of bendy
Okay, so... that's not how it works. First of all, we have zero idea of the size of the laser. But regardless, it wouldn't hit every cell from Bendy, because Gaster Blasters also deal 1 damage, just under very small timeframes. It, like all of Sans' attacks, does minor damage very fast, it will not erase matter.

Bendy just reforms from ink, Sans can do nothing about that.

Back