• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Canonicity for Zelda's Manga

Cause if he were 4-A he would just go and steamroll Zant, Ganon, their mothers, their races, their souls up to hell. Why would he train Link when he can simply vaporize them via breathing?

Also, you need to consider that this is OoT Link. The guy has feats, and spoiler, they're much, MUCH, weaker than this.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Vaati was not an outlier. They got to the conclusion that the stars weren't legit, if I remember correctly.
The thread was inconcluded if I remember well. But I don't even see why a pocket dimension with stars can't be legit when the majority of God Tier's feat are because of sun/star inside pocket dimension.

Also for Hero's Shade, Wolf Song are in the actual world, not in Ghostly Ether.

Ohh man you got me excited now.

I still think Triforce should be 3-A with games alone, I don't understand how the size is the problem when it's literally a mirrored version of the light world which is a universe and it got warped by the Triforce twice, no three times

For now, the only meaningful upgrade I found is Link getting Mid regen. There are some other things, but they're really minor compared to this.

Hero's Shade also have BFR Link's previous city (and Link's soul, like in Lephyr's scans).

TPLink has precognition trough dreams and likely resurrection + Regenerationn via the Triforce of Wisdom (or maybe it's the light spirit).

Twilight cause plant to die and Zant's sbires have mind manipulation.

Zelda is good with a sword.

Midna, Zant, and all Twilis being have resistance to poison.

It's actually all others feats of the TP Manga. The 6-B is because of Midna one-shotting Wolf Link and the Monkey?

Basically this.

They are others feats in the others Zelda manga, but a revision thread should be better for this.

I am not sure how to handle this. Sorry. We preferably need Azathoth's help to solve the issue.

If this is about "should they be used for scaling in the games?", the answer should pretty clearly be "no". They're a very clear retelling of the events in a different way than what's presented in the games in many cases, and are their own thing. Nintendo wanting things to be in line with what they feel TLoZ should be should not suddenly mean they're canon to the games or vice versa.

I also think Azzy seems reasonable, even though he likes to dump on poor Cal's upgrades

I was only joking about the striked section, if that wasn't obvious enough.

I also agree wih Azathoth.

Should we close this thread?

Back