• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Canon Sidious and Yoda tier

He shouldn't have a 7-C portion, he's superior to casually High 7-A Vader, end of. Yoda = Sidious, more or less, so he also shouldn't have that key. Vader, Talzin and Mace also shouldn't have these keys

Everlasting and I discussed this on his wall. We agreed on the top tiers being downgraded to flat out High 7-C. Vader's showings in the very previous arc in which he got his High 7-A feat are consistently Town level+ (three such feats in a row) and his best showing is arguably High 7-C (and that too not too far into High 7-C). Given how ludicrously consistent Town level+ to at best Large Town level is, it makes sense. He has like five 7-C and one at most High 7-C feat versus one High 7-A feat. Even Yoda and Palpatine don't have showings beyond 7-C (Palpatine's best feat was a casual Town level+ one while he was greatly holding back) and they both would at best scale to Kanan-Ezra's combined High 7-C feat.

The Councillor level combatants should be capable of putting up a fight against the likes of Vader, Rebels Maul, Rebels Ahsoka, Old Ben Kenobi. And they should be far superior to the likes of Kanan (who has a Town level+ feat) and end of Clone Wars Ahsoka (who also has a Town level+ feat in the Ahsoka novel while being rusty from lack of training).

The Councillor levels should, in my opinion, scale to High 7-C. Those below Ventress level should scale to the Town level+ shit. I'll see what Everlasting has to say on this though.

@Everlasting

Ventress level and such: Town level+ or Large Town?

Makes sense to me.

Padawan Ahsoka (Town level+)

<

Ventress

<

Quinlan Vos (not a Councillor but equal to Kenobi and such)

Currently also looking for Lifting Strength feats to scale to Force users, either with Force amplification or TK.

You remember any?

I don't imagine why not.

Though this will be a considerable effort, so let's focus on this for now.

By the way, the Star Wars Databank (whose info should be considered Word of God as it is maintained by Lucasfilm) confirms that even Canon Windu was killed from the fall out the window and not by Palpatine's Force Lightning. That means High 7-C durability for him with Force augmentation.

@Soldier

So I was wondering.

What exactly are the durability feats that make Force adepts 9-B/9-A naturally? Might be able to apply that to Legends.

They should absolutely not be weaker than the ARCs as well as the "peak human" 9-B characters (such as Hera and Sabine). In the canon Kanan comics, some regular Clone Troopers (not even ARCs), have a 9-B durability feat. We see in TCW that they can fight against and even knock out each other so that means 9-B with physical strikes. Also in the Kanan comics, a child Kanan kicks a Kalleran smuggler named Janus Kasmir into a boulder with enough force to put cracks in it and send shards of rock flying out in all directions. He also takes a hit from the same clones who got the 9-B durability feat (while off guard and admiring a ship he was planning to buy).

Now the question is applying this to Legends. Legends Luke survived an explosion that disintegrated an X-wing so there's that.

Right. All taken care of. I'm glad that Canon Star Wars characters now have some solid tiers assigned to them instead of that "At least 7-C, likely 7-B to High 7-A" stuff.

Back