• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Candice Catnip vs Beatrice Kirscheisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I mean.

Isn't this a massive hax stomp?

Candice can't deal with Low Godly as it is, nor soul Manipulation, and I thought only Wolfgang had the soul stock problem

It's explicit on her page that she can attack spiritual beings and basically has matter manip over spiritual matter, including spiritual bodies.

Fair enough

Probably Candice via the absolutely horrendous AP gap, Beatrice is barely going to be able to damage her at all without her Hax and Camdicd just kills her soul once she's done.

she can hit intangible things like lightning no? I mean well the briah could be something

TISSG7Redgrave said:
she can hit intangible things like lightning no? I mean well the briah could be something
Quincy do soul damages with each attack, would that help? Also, she also has her own elemental Intangibility.

Soul damage alone is not enough.

Beatrice literally can fight against Kai who can corrode the soul just by a single touch. Didn't prevent her from fighting him in CQC.

AP doesn't matter. The only thing it would do is destroy her physical body, not prevent her Regenerationn.

I don't think Candice has anyway to win this. She's outclassed in basically every area compared to Beatrice. Hax being the most obvious and important.

If she has low-godly then idk..although Quincy do have soul destruction and matter manipulation but the profiles are lacking.They also have soul resistance as well since everything in the verse is soul based and spiritual damage.

Everyone in DI does soul damage so they all pretty clearly have resistance to soul attacks. Some better than others like Reinhard, the commanders, etc. Beatrice as well probably.

@Frantzy

Well. LDO have tons amount of souls in their Holy Relics.

As long as their Holy Relics, which contains their souls, are intact, they will just keep coming back.

Moreover, "soul destruction" and any other similar terms are not enough to stop their Regenerationn. Only slow it.

Beatrice, has been a candidate for a Commander position. This shows how powerful her soul is. Machina, a commander, is capable of noping Rusalka Schwageri attacks just by standing there. He stated she would need her soul count + 200,000 other souls to even harm her despite him having only 60,000 souls. Note this doesn't mean she's on their level literally, but pretty much strong enough to not care enough about Rusalka souls attack. And like i stated in my first post, she could keep up against Soul erosion and Soul absorption without much problem

Beatrice is immensely superior to Rusalka

***** still better than Candice, she's like the second worst female Female Sternritter. Bambietta is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back