• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ma boi emo is being used : D

Though this is a toughie... Speed equalized and 6-C.

Barry can easily end Ultra Emo with the Speed Force BFR since I don't know if he has an answer to that. He doesn't have the capability to teleport out of dimensions so if it's an attack that can't be dodged Ultra Emo would be hit hard. On the other hand Time Travel seems dangerous too considering it could allow Barry to get clones of his own which doesn't suffer as much from power weakening unlike Ultra's clones.

That said is the BFR his opening move? His time stop and slow down are nice and would allow a few hits till Ultra starts using barriers. Their raw output is a tie but as the battle goes it will lean onto Ultra's advantage. Especially considering even danmaku hitting a shield or being blocked by an enemy is a sufficient requirement to increase his stats via his Semblance. Their shields are strong but Ultra's are more potent for counterattacks which means if Barry doesn't have range attacks it might be an issue for him. Sealing may also work for Ultra against Barry since it could lock people in place, but if he doesn't follow up with an instant death effect, which could OHKO Barry, this could lead to him getting BFRed via Speed Force.

Now here's something that could seriously affect the battle. Barry's precognition, and Ultra's nullification, and the relation between clones/teleportation and speed steal

I need a bit more context on Barry's precognition on his description but if it basically tells Barry important critical moments such as when he could die and when he could take out the opponent, the advantage becomes on his side. Because that means he knows when to avoid situations and would prevent his own death. On the other hand if being BFRed is something Ultra senses is about to happen, he could use power null to possibly prevent that. But then there's the issue of speed steal. If all of Ultra's speed has been stolen, could he still get away with teleportation? Could he summon clones that have regular speed since they're different from him or are their speed lowered too? Cause iirc Speed Steal can't steal reaction speed?

They can both take out each other quickly. But if this leads to a long term battle advantage moves towards Ultra. Also can BFR work on multiple enemies?

Edit - Man this is what I love about these types of battles. Less focus on whose ability is stronger and optimizing and using all their abilities to the fullest instead

"Precognition: Is able to see visions of key events whenever the first event that triggers the grand effect." (He sees key events that start when the first domino effect triggers).

BFR is not his opening move. He'll be a bit cocky if he was much faster, but since speed is equal he'll be serious. Flash usually dumps the opponent at the end of the universe before dumping them in the speed force.

AFAIK, speed steal turns you into a "dead statue", not being able to do anything.

He can only dump one "person" at a time, but in combat he never stops running unless it's better not to, so he'd just time stop and dump as many clones as fast as he can.

Another finisher is going intangible and bypassing durability if there's no resistance to that.

So basically all vital events? Hmm.. .can it be nullified?

Gotcha, though by dumping is that usually by grabbing the enemy and bringing them to the end of the universe? Might be hard with Ultra due to tele and barrier that can really hurt.

Not even teleportation if you only need a thought? Damn... That's a fearsome ability.

Makes sense... And he can fly too right?

I'm not sure, like, it's his connection to the speed force that allows him to see important events.

Yes I think so, at least he has to be close to them.

When he's finished with you, not even body molecules can move. (A vampire of speed)

Yeah, he runs so fast he can fly.

How important are said events?

Gotcha.

Goddamn that's ruthless.

Gotcha, makes me think of Sanji's Sky Walk.

Hmm, does he have any answer to being sealed in place? Like a sort of rooting spell that prevents one from moving from a spot, but allows them to attack? And what about death invocation?

Deaths/Fatal injuries of team members/himself, historical events, almost anything tied to the speed force.

If he's stuck in place, he can phase through matter by becoming intangiblile.

Not really, although he outrun death till the end of time.

Gotcha.

It's more that magic restricts a person in an area but fair enough.

Hmm, I think Ultra's Death invocation would be quite different from that

Hmm... Leaning on a tie in the end because they can technically one shot each other. Death invocation is actually Ultra's go to ability, and the only reason why his enemies survived it is because one is immortal and the second is immune to these attacks. Battle of attrition is useful for Ultra but then again so is precog.

So, gonna have to go with a tie here if not leaning onto Ultra due to his death invocation only needing to be casted and having the advantage of being usable from afar.

Whenever a speedster dies, the black racer is the one who comes to claim the life of the speedster.

He technically doesn't die since he travels to outside the observable universe where death ceases as a concept (sca). But it'll be self BFR unless he can get back to the battle in time.

Thank you, man walls like that are scary

But hm... so technically.. he's out of the battlefield then? How long does it usually take for him to get back? Though now comically imagining Ultra killing Barry, he comes back, again and again and again till both are so sick of it lol

Well, it's not on his profile atm, I only just remembered it so we'll just say he can't do that for now. To answer your question, it probably would take too long anyway.

Ahhh, darn would've been a funny scene lol.

In any case, gonna have to go for either a tie or Ultra. Likelier a tie, I'll see depending on what people say.

HaruhiOfTheSuzumiya said:
Lol I thought you blocked me. Bump
This comment is ironic. Lol

I would have to say inconclusive due to the fact that they both can win depending on use of hax. (Speed steal or BFR for Flash, Reactive evolution and Sealing for Ultra)

Back