• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lil Emo Kid fights a Thousand Year Old Demon Lord over Dinner

Gotcha! Food's probably so good it revives them : p

In any case...

Speed is equal so don't have to worry about that. I think Veig- I mean Ultra would have a better danmaku style combat. They have flight so airborne fights are a thing. BFR may work on Ultra but at the same time he can teleport around. Ultra's barrier would probably be bypassed by spatial cutting attacks but if Vergil attacks it point blank he might receive an explosive counterattack from making contact with it in any fashion so range is another best option there.

Teleportation spam... I don't know who's faster. I had the intention of making Ultra's teleportation to be a blink like style but if Vergil has an Ultra Transmission esque style, both would be pretty even. Many of Vergil's resistances however complements him so he basically no sells the Death effect induced by Ultra. Most of the poisonous/cold/burning effects that Ultra could apply would be useless. I'm not sure if force choking (or something like it) like depriving someone of oxygen would work on Ver. Would it? Though I can imagine Vergil slipping out of it with teleportation.

On the other hand light manipulation would probably counter pseudo-invisibility for what it is. It's gonna light up the area and danmaku isn't gonna make stealth a good option for Ultra. Clone duplication are quite weak so they're likely to be oneshotted even with his Semblance. Though they can be used to stall and stack up on 'how many attacks hit Vergil's sword and etc' so that could help out in the DC gap. Though that also means Ultra has to play defensively, which he often does. Since he can sense Vergil's power level he should do it. Sealing could probably let Ultra land a few good hits and momentarily stall Vergil till he slips out with teleportation.

Energy Manipulation would only help later on when they're a closer match. In the end though Vergil could seriously screw up Ultra if he gets close or manages to use a space cutting attack since that would cleave through his barrier. Can it be stalled by energy? I don't think so at least but on the other hand... If It can be nullified by Ultra's ability kill, it would mean Ultra has a chance of striking him down if the battle ends up long enough. His Semblance makes it so that Ultra could soon outpower Vergil, but on the other hand he always has to watch out for Vergil's space cutting attacks. So yeah, a long lasting battle would be bad for Vergil, but Ultra has to survive on the first place anyway.

Hmm....

Damn this is a hard one... I want to go for a tie at this rate.

Yeah...Also about the Force choke thing, I...don't know actually. Vergil has been able to survive on other planets without air in base form...however that was later on in the series but still...I have no proof it would work early on...Also Vergil is precise and tactical so he could potentially get in before much happens but ah...it really is close. Gonna have to agree on Incon.

Ultra can probably mess with Ver's organs but it won't work considering the resistances I saw. But ye, a match between precision and outlasting.... Imagine these two working together tho.

To be honest, even though Vergil has the AP advantage, I'm more towards inconclusive here. Mostly FRA and their hax kinda counter each other out.

Welp, that's 3 for inconclusive so end result:

They both knock each other out at the same time but get up after a while. They then settle their differences, buy dinner for each other and then work together.

I've seen it a lot in other matches so I believe it can be done. This is a smaller community than VS. Battles after all.

And ye lel.

Back