• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Naruto touch Non-Corporeal Characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choji cant so we cant assume he or any one with any chakra can touch soul

if what u said was truth thrn oro would have able to save his soul from getting rip by death reaper

hell.......... he couldnt even see his soul

kcm chakra =/= Choji butterfly chakra or any chakra

kcm feats only belong kcm user

Omimi said:

if what u said was truth thrn oro would have able to save his soul from getting rip by death reaper

Ooooh good point,orichimaru couldn't see his soul,couldnt grab it and couldn't stop the rip,opting to stop hiruzen instead.@Nedge, this hard counters you though,what do you think

Morever, the death reaper seal summons while it is true that is incorporal.

It likely not truly invisible, the summoning justu is very conditional and slow acting, it more akin to possession actually which make sense why most characters can't see it.

Link: https://youtu.be/Emy0kTcrIiA?t=86

Also, for the point above

https://www.**********.com/naruto/122/13

Zzsax, while it true that is visible only to the user, that only when it not affect the ninja opponent, Orochimaru was able to see it eventually as it tries to affect his soul as Hiruzen Sarutobi even commented.

Link:

https://www.**********.com/naruto/124/5

https://www.**********.com/naruto/124/6

https://www.**********.com/naruto/124/7

https://www.**********.com/naruto/137/15

The only reason why Orochimaru was seen affecting it the fight was because he was both resisting the attempt by Hiruzen Sarutobi try to take his entire soul. Hiruzen Sarutobi eventually settle for Orochimaru's arm to seal his jutsus.

So, chakra and it connection to soul, the Non-Corporeal, and the intangible like the Tailed Beast,Kurama (Kyübi) for example, still apply in the Naruto (The Universe).

Omimi said:

My dude, it has nothing to do with what type of chakra is being used. Chakra in and of itself (Six Paths, Sage, Biju, Regular) etc, can interact on a spiritual level, thus affecting souls.

More over, there is no implication or context supporting Kurama's Chakra being special which is why he could do it. That's just you making a unsubstantiated assumption. More proof leans towards whatvI am saying, anybody looking at the instances would see this.

Also, souls in Naruto are visible to Ninja, this isn't up for debate as there is an abundance of proof. Orochimaru/Hiruzen not seeing RDS is either:

• Retconned
  • A Unique Jutsu trait not dealing with the soul aspect
  • An Outlier (Outside of the Norm, which is being able to see spirits)

TheFinalOrder said:
Omimi said:

My dude, it has nothing to do with what type of chakra is being used. Chakra in and of itself (Six Paths, Sage, Biju, Regular) etc, can interact on a spiritual level, thus affecting souls.
More over, there is no implication or context supporting Kurama's Chakra being special which is why he could do it. That's just you making a unsubstantiated assumption. More proof leans towards whatvI am saying, anybody looking at the instances would see this.

Also, souls in Naruto are visible to Ninja, this isn't up for debate as there is an abundance of proof. Orochimaru/Hiruzen not seeing RDS is either:

• Retconned
  • A Unique Jutsu trait not dealing with the soul aspect
  • An Outlier (Outside of the Norm, which is being able to see spirits)
  • Orochimaru was eventually able to see it, it is in the link above
  • While that rue, by other means, he can affect souls since like most ninjas if not all have: Yang Release which the primary reason why Naruto Uzumaki (Part II) can use chakra arms. Almost all justus, falls under the category such Sealing techniques also fall under the category. Mentioned above
  • No completely true, other characters like Killer B, and rinnengan users can see souls

Nobody was Able to physically see, sense or touch Dan's or Obito's ghost though either by chakra or otherwise.feats are still a bit shaky,this could draw a logical argument that Naruto's soul was only made physical by Nagato's jutsu,which allowed Nagato to physically pull and naruto to physically pull back.

That is because they were literally in the pure world. When Dan interacted with Tsunade the world around them was not normal.

Other Juubi jinchuuriki would have it scaling from Obito. Also, KCM and BM Minato

-BFF

Those are the only characters who get it

Kepekley told me that he disagrees completely. Naruto pulling his own soul back constitutes as a resistance to the Human Path and not an ability he could bring to bear on neutral terrain to other souls.

I feel that that is a weird thing to say.

Grabbing your soul doesn't mean your resistant, he would have had it ripped out if he didn't do anything just fine.

He just grabbed it and pulled it back.

If this gets rejected, that's a thing, but giving resistance for this is like giving resistance to Sans because he could just teleport his soul back (yes, he has resistance already, but it aplies differently)

I think that we should go with Kepekley's decision.

Okay, so only those two pages still inaccurately list the ability?

Look, we are not in a position to argue extensively about Naruto anymore, so it is probably best to just follow Kepekley's instruction.

I would follow his instructions if they were legit and if he was most knowledgeable Naruto user.

But in this case,are you serious?You grant resistance to soul manipulation for someone who can literally grab his soul?Other then giving him interaction with non corporeal?

I think that Kepekley seems to make sense, but am not very familiar with Naruto. We are not in a position to perform any major Naruto revisions unless Kepekley is allowed to return. Sorry.

I will temporarily unlock them then. Feel free to help out by removing the ability from them. Also, please tell me here when you are done.

I will remove the category and close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back