• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Incinerated truly regenerate? Deadpool(Marvel Comics) vs Endeavor (My Hero Academia)

Speed is Equalized.

Deadpool is limitied to his swords, no guns

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptio
Deadpool1
The Merc with a Mouth

Endeavor
The Rank 2 Pro Hero

Endeavor : 0

Deadpool : 0

Inconclusive: 0

So Endeavor certainly win here, but the real question is, can Deadpool do anything? This shows Deadpool's regen is pretty good, but Endeavor can certianly reduce Deadpool to ashes over and over again, and SBA would put them at hundreds of meters, giving Endeavor a huge advantage and the win. I'll admit, I know almost nothing about comics Deadpool, but right now it seems like his only options are to be sneaky, or run at Endeavor screaming like a ninny. Frankly, you might want to give Deadpool guns, so he has some kinda range option.

Dispite all that, I'm not actually voting yet. I would like to hear from someone who actually knows something about comics Deadpool.

@Apies

As you said you were not voting yet, i havent added it. I know a fair amount about comic Deadpool, but before i add guns to this battle, I would like to hear from someone who knows more about him than I. If multiple people say that it is completely in Endeavors favor due to the no guns, then i will edit. Endeavor I know much more about on the other hand.

If it seems that simply to even out the fight I must add guns to the fight, then guns will be added indeed.

Deadpool regenerating from ashes takes too long for it to be viable in combat, it took him over a day while the time to be registered as incap is 24 hours

Hullo Weekly! Guns or no guns? Also, my interpertation of that particular comic page is closer to a 12 hour period, but that's just me and doesn't really help him anyway.

Back