• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
As Endeavor gets ready to face AFO in the actual series, let's see how he can handle Nine.

Also they both have finger lasers that gives them Danmaku.

Endeavor: 550 Megatons (Break the bones of a 638 Megaton character but is inferior to them)

Nine: 748 Megatons

Location = Nabu Islands

Starting Distance = 10 meters

Who wins?

Default No.1 Hero: (0)

Prototype No.1 Villain: (0)

tfNS3Vu.png

My goodness Endeavor is a f**king brick

Anyway Nine should win this. We know Endeavor is weaker than 100% and it took multiple of those hits to basically kill Nine so I just see him overwhelming and beating down Endeavor with his attack range and power.

He took two hits, a kick to the face and explosion from Bakugo. He never got directly hit by anything else.

Due to the burns it's hard to tell how much damage the kick did, but Nine himself was left in bad shape. Endeavor being weaker than 100% doesn't mean anything since his scaling doesn't place him vastly below Nine at all. Since despite being weaker than the High-Ends he can still break their bones with a flame propelled fist to their face.

And take a direct hit from someone stronger than Nine and keep going. Endeavor can take a lot of punishment, while Nine is basically dying and can't last long in a fight.

He took two hits, a kick to the face and explosion from Bakugo. He never got directly hit by anything else.

Due to the burns it's hard to tell how much damage the kick did, but Nine himself was left in bad shape. Endeavor being weaker than 100% doesn't mean anything since his scaling doesn't place him vastly below Nine at all. Since despite being weaker than the High-Ends he can still break their bones with a flame propelled fist to their face.

And take a direct hit from someone stronger than Nine and keep going. Endeavor can take a lot of punishment, while Nine is basically dying and can't last long in a fight.
Endeavor took a total of two hits from Shigaraki and one didn’t even scale to Shigaraki’s physicals. Nine has piercing attacks and electricity that we know can lock Endeavor’s movements. It’s far more likely to me that Nine can counter or stop his attacks for the most part and land a fatal hit with laser bullets

Endeavor took a total of two hits from Shigaraki and one didn’t even scale to Shigaraki’s physicals. Nine has piercing attacks and electricity that we know can lock Endeavor’s movements. It’s far more likely to me that Nine can counter or stop his attacks for the most part and land a fatal hit with laser bullets
Nine never used any electric or lightning attacks when going all out, I don't know why but he never did.

And? Shigaraki's Air Cannon in on par with Endeavor's Hellflame, and he took that hit with little to no damage. Shigaraki is also superior to Nine as well, so Nine isn't doing as much damage. In terms of AP and Dura Nine is over 1.3X stronger than Endeavor. Which is not a gap large a enough to overwhelm him.

While a single 100% attack, which is an unknown amount stronger than 748 MT was too much for Nine. Izuku could break through multiple shields with a single attack and Bakugo's explosion also injured him through his shield as he was holding his arm in pain and was bleeding.

Nine himself lacks any stamina and I don't believe has endurance to outlast Endeavor. And lacks the AP to finish him off, any attacks from him can be offset or countered by Endeavor's Flashfire. I think Endeavor can outlast Nine, as I don't see him killing Endeavor in a few minutes.

Nine never used any electric or lightning attacks when going all out, I don't know why but he never did.

And? Shigaraki's Air Cannon in on par with Endeavor's Hellflame, and he took that hit with little to no damage. Shigaraki is also superior to Nine as well, so Nine isn't doing as much damage. In terms of AP and Dura Nine is over 1.3X stronger than Endeavor. Which is not a gap large a enough to overwhelm him.

While a single 100% attack, which is an unknown amount stronger than 748 MT was too much for Nine. Izuku could break through multiple shields with a single attack and Bakugo's explosion also injured him through his shield as he was holding his arm in pain and was bleeding.

Nine himself lacks any stamina and I don't believe has endurance to outlast Endeavor. And lacks the AP to finish him off, any attacks from him can be offset or countered by Endeavor's Flashfire. I think Endeavor can outlast Nine, as I don't see him killing Endeavor in a few minutes.
Nine has a piercing attack with his lasers.

Nine can blow away his attacks with his tornado that's over 100% in power and just laser him.

Nine has a piercing attack with his lasers.

Nine can blow away his attacks with his tornado that's over 100% in power and just laser him.
Nine's lasers can be blocked by Endeavor's own attacks, clashing with them should easily make them harmless even if they aren't fully dispersed. Hell Spider vs Finger Lasers

Nine's Tornado is formidable, however he never showcased being able to use any other attack while doing that. And he didn't try it again after 100% Izuku and Bakugo blew away his storm. So it probably isn't something he can just make on command, needs some time to build up and they weren't giving him time to do so.

Endeavor won't give him time either.

Or Nine was too tired to make the same tornado again. Which once again, I don't see how he'd kill Endeavor in such quick time before his body gives out. Endeavor has stamina close to Izuku in terms of the damage he can take and keep moving. Even with that tornado he didn't instantly kill Bakugo and Izuku and instead used his dragon things against them.

I see Nine tiring out before he can land a fatal blow on someone who I believe is just as acrobatic as Bakugo. Endeavor could avoid attacks from Shigaraki as well, so it isn't like Nine's speed is too much for him. He can't keep shielding Endeavor's attacks either, holding back such powerful attacks just puts him closer to death.

He barely blocked a single explosion from Bakugo, and it still send him staggering back and his arm was bleeding as well. Honestly the only reason they needed two OFA was because of his storm, and they couldn't have him destroying the island. Endeavor has no such worry here, there is no one else here so he can avoid his attacks freely.

Note: Nine stumbles a lot when the pain of his cells dying hits from using his Quirk. Nine lasted long during the first battles because he was holding back, he wasn't fighting with his full power. Nine using his full power at the start of the movie is shown to make him drop in pain in less than a minute.

Nine is able to push through it later on, but that is because Cell Activation is almost within his grasp. But they are still a problem for him, starting out at full power will put heavy strain on his body. Enough that Endeavor can outlast him, since Nine's body didn't even last two minutes.

He barely blocked a single explosion from Bakugo with one shield. Yet multiple layers of his shield were broken and he was sent flying far worse from one kick from Izuku. He's clearly getting weaker as well, his power doesn't stay stable at all. His laser attacks are also completely canceled out by the wind pressure of 100% which is 748 MT.

So something slightly weaker than that should be able to make them harmless when clashing together.

Nine's lasers can be blocked by Endeavor's own attacks, clashing with them should easily make them harmless even if they aren't fully dispersed. Hell Spider vs Finger Lasers

Nine's Tornado is formidable, however he never showcased being able to use any other attack while doing that. And he didn't try it again after 100% Izuku and Bakugo blew away his storm. So it probably isn't something he can just make on command, needs some time to build up and they weren't giving him time to do so.

Endeavor won't give him time either.

Or Nine was too tired to make the same tornado again. Which once again, I don't see how he'd kill Endeavor in such quick time before his body gives out. Endeavor has stamina close to Izuku in terms of the damage he can take and keep moving. Even with that tornado he didn't instantly kill Bakugo and Izuku and instead used his dragon things against them.

I see Nine tiring out before he can land a fatal blow on someone who I believe is just as acrobatic as Bakugo. Endeavor could avoid attacks from Shigaraki as well, so it isn't like Nine's speed is too much for him. He can't keep shielding Endeavor's attacks either, holding back such powerful attacks just puts him closer to death.

He barely blocked a single explosion from Bakugo, and it still send him staggering back and his arm was bleeding as well. Honestly the only reason they needed two OFA was because of his storm, and they couldn't have him destroying the island. Endeavor has no such worry here, there is no one else here so he can avoid his attacks freely.
No nothing suggests they just become harmless. He'd lessen the damage but he would still take some.

Why would Nine try an attack that would be lesser than his storm that had just been overpowered. Just because he didn't against people who can provably stop it doesn't mean he won't against Endeavor. Especially since Endeavor has no answer to the tornado.

Nine reacted to 100% Endeavor is not that fast so he won't be evading or landing hits like the duo.

Nine reacted to 100% Endeavor is not that fast so he won't be evading or landing hits like the duo.
He can evade attacks from Shigaraki who is comparable, if not superior to Nine all together. Dodged his first attack to his face, and was able to quickly react and grab his wrist before he could touch him.

High-Ends/Hood should also be comparable to Nine as well, if not stronger. As they surpass the USJ Nomu, having stats beyond them. Yet Endeavor can break their bones in a single fire propelled punch. Stopping one of Endeavor's attacks is going to put heavy strain on Nine.

Not on the same level as 100%, but not by a huge difference either. At this point the show as made it clear that All Might and Endeavor aren't galaxies apart. And even Kamino All Might isn't that much weaker than his Prime self. Nine is over 1.3X stronger than Endeavor, by these numbers he cannot just overwhelm him with pure power.

He isn't even 2X stronger. Endeavor can avoid or stop his attacks with his own. Though honestly Endeavor should be scaling to 638 MT. Considering the damage he did to a High-End, which should be just as durable as a Near High-End, which barely survived a direct hit from a 6-C attack.

Only his tornado has the ability to blow him away, and I don't see anything to suggest Nine can kill Endeavor with it before he tires out.

Honestly I shouldn't have made this match just yet, I was impatient.

Seeing more things from Endeavor is likely and I have a future CRT as well that'd upgrade him and the Nomu.

Back