• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
not really , they'll both go H2H at the beginning , so goku's only chance is to finish this before sonic pulls out the hax card , which why i'm trynna figure out the AP difference
Well they say sonic is half low 2-C but his durability is much higher than his AP while goku is supposed to be at least >> half low 2-C which would make him 2-C but that isn't in the profiles so IDK. The argument here is goku won't be able to defeat sonic and will eventually power down and lose.

okay but how much stronger do you have to be to actually hrt him ?
It's unknown, since the enemies that did damaged Super Sonic did more with durability negation abilities rather than pure brute strength, but what we do know is that his durability vastly exceeds his AP

It's unknown, since the enemies that did damaged Super Sonic did more with durability negation abilities rather than pure brute strength, but what we do know is that his durability vastly exceeds his AP
So that's resistance to durability negation, if he still is stronger in durability then we gotta know by how much, am I wrong?

Well they say sonic is half low 2-C but his durability is much higher than his AP while goku is supposed to be at least >> half low 2-C which would make him 2-C but that isn't in the profiles so IDK. The argument here is goku won't be able to defeat sonic and will eventually power down and lose.
he's not just >> half 2-C , there's a long scaling chain starting with all 12 GoDs + jiren and MUI is on top of it
well we can't just assume goku can't damage him , especially when vastly more powerful too ( in terms of AP )

in this circumstance i think i gonna vote incon .

Since both go H2H and we're not sure if sonic can outlast MUI with his durability or not .

he's not just >> half 2-C , there's a long scaling chain starting with all 12 GoDs + jiren and MUI is on top of it

well we can't just assume goku can't damage him , especially when vastly more powerful too ( in terms of AP )

in this circumstance i think i gonna vote incon .

Since both go H2H and we're not sure if sonic can outlast MUI with his durability or not .
I agree, inconclusive is probably correct.

Gonna actually go out on a limb and say Sonic rather than Inconclusive.

If Super Sonic's durability is the reason you all are scratching your heads, then I'm inclined to say MUI Goku has no means of putting him down. As a 4-A, Super Sonic is unaffected by the attacks of Metal Overlord. Which requires the AP of a Triple Super Form Team Blast within Sonic Heroes to even harm him. And a Team Blast acts as Statistics Amplification on top of what their AP would be together. It would obviously be fallacious to say his durability is over three times greater than his AP in all his AP values, since that would make no sense and we can't just do that, but the disadvantage in AP that his durability covers seems to be absolutely monstrous due to this.

MUI won't be able to put a scratch on Sonic, and Sonic eventually uses one of his many durability-negating hax to pull a win sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
then this is a stomp, goku literally can’t do anything here
Gonna actually go out on a limb and say Sonic rather than Inconclusive.

If Super Sonic's durability is the reason you all are scratching your heads, then I'm inclined to say MUI Goku has no means of putting him down. As a 4-A, Super Sonic is unaffected by the attacks of Metal Overlord. Which requires the AP of a Triple Super Form Team Blast within Sonic Heroes to even harm him. It would obviously be fallacious to say his durability is three times greater than his AP in all his AP values, since that would make no sense and we can't just do thag, but the disadvantage in AP that his durability covers seems to be absolutely monstrous due to this.

MUI won't be able to put a scratch on Sonic, and Sonic eventually uses one of his many durability-negating hax to pull a win sooner rather than later.

Sonic FRA

Goku would have a really hard time hitting Sonic due to Sonic having stonewall durability, better stamina and haxes to put Goku down after realizing physical hits doesn't work due to Instictive Reactions

Anyways, I guess this should be closed boe and removed from the profiles since they seem to have been added.

Last edited:
Back