• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Alex consume Alucard or the other way around?

The pen or the sword said:
Mate I have no interest in disscussing this outside the profiles, I answered with the infromation on this site as that is what would be accepted in a vs debate.
Not on this site id agree mercer probably couldn't affect alucard but this site has strict rules on verse equlization thus mercer consumes him if he doesn't go intagible.
Then I guess ignorance will remain bliss for some people.

Whatever you say, bro.

Sir sun man said:
Oh god this ageing
I thought this debate was dead ages ago

1. Mercer should b able to consume him yes but alucard not so much sine you know 7C vs 8B at best (since alucard mever really used that tk offensively) ain't no way alucard is even scartching mercer much less by passing his mid-high

2. As long as the powers are biological yes

3. Preaty much anything biological and even some none biological things such as armor cloth and radios
Even shadows that have no mass? OK, lets go with that then.

I thought he lost souls when his body was damaged enough, that the fan theory was he sacraficed them to ressurect?
What no he destroyed his souls due to the fact he consumed shrodingers cat a parodoxical existence

The only way he could remain existing is by keeping a notion of self(due to the paradoxical existence of the cat) and he had over 3 million different minds wthin himself with that many minds he could not keep a notion of the self and faded away into none existence and only came back when he destroyed all 3 million souls.

Last edited:
Sir sun man said:
I thought he lost souls when his body was damaged enough, that the fan theory was he sacraficed them to ressurect?
What no he deatroyes his souls due to the fact he consumed shrodingers cat a parodoxical existence
The only way he could remain existing is by keeping a notion of self(due to the paradoxical existence of the cat) and he had over 3 million different minds wthin himself with that many minds he could not keep a notion of the self and faded away into none existence and only came back when he destroyed all 3 million souls.
We are talking about regular Alucard, not Schrodinger Alucard.

Spawn888

Since when don't they have mass? Saras vectorias shadow arm can be hit by physical objects( human from captain) and can slice/hit and crush physical thinks such as the nazi vamps If it didn't have mass it would't be able to do any of that

Also alucards intangebility isn't really shadow based its more like just integability since you know he can pass through walls and shodows don't do that(not to mention that he uses it only once in combat and that was to sneak up on the opponent and not to avoid Damage but what ever)

Hell even the river of souls aka river Styx as they call it that is his true from seems to be able to interact with physical objects such as human bodies and weapons

Seen in the fact that when he released level 0 bullets and byonets were able to create wholes as well as touch said "shadows"

And unless you wana tell me that the Nazi ******* vampires are carrying holy byonets bullets and boots on themselves I'd say that those shadows so have at least some mass

Well if mercer goose dor absorption before alucard uses his intangebility ( that he only used once in a fight to sneak up on Walter) then mercer wins alucard on the other hand has no way of hurti g the bastard

True I suppose, this either ends incon or with mercer consuming alucard. It wouldn't be valid due to teir difference and alucard lacking the means to deal with mercers regen.

True I suppose, this either ends incon or with mercer consuming alucard. It wouldn't be valid due to teir difference and alucard lacking the means to deal with mercers regen.
You mean him lacking a way to even hurt mercer Cuse god damn mercer in his weakest form would be unfazed by anything alucard trows his way

Tony di bugalu said:
As others pointed out I remembered correctly, the puddle of "shadows" is tangible meaning Alucard is ******.
He dose have an intangibale form But the only showings we have for it is him going trough some wall to greet the french mersinaries and going through concrete to sneak up on walter aka it was never used to dodge attacks

I'm going to call this a stalemate now as I don't see an end to this battle.

I'll take this to Comicvine or somewhere else since some folk enjoy using profile info to back shit up instead of learning from the real source material.

• shrugs*

He's upset I argued using the info on the profiles....I explained how certain things would be treated in a vs debate and how if the information isn't on the profile it wouldn't be accepted in a debate.

Because its better to have a profile with actual information instead of wanking to oblivion and back and relying only on the words of one or two persons?

I have read the entire manga, watched the ovas and somewhat watched the anime, he never goes into his intangible form unless he is showing off, never in combat. The only thing you could argue is his pool of blood/shadows that sadly are tangible.

But well, good luck wanking his ass over there.

I kept telling him if he wants the soul immortallity added (they aren't currently part of alucards profile) all he needed to do was create a crt and have it discussed and approved.

Tony di bugalu said:
Because its better to have a profile with actual information instead of wanking to oblivion and back and relying only on the words of one or two persons?
I have read the entire manga, watched the ovas and somewhat watched the anime, he never goes into his intangible form unless he is showing off, never in combat. The only thing you could argue is his pool of blood/shadows that sadly are tangible.

But well, good luck wanking his ass over there.
This isn't wanking, but sure...lets call it wanking even though I admit neither could kill or consume each other.

By all means, accuse me as a wanker.

I kept telling him if he wants the soul immortallity added (they aren't currently part of alucards profile) all he needed to do was create a crt and have it discussed and approved.
Please, I doubt it will ever be approved, knowing how this site is.

So **** that option.

Mate you just seem to hate this site overall...
Well considering this is a comment on his prf "Okay, I'm done trying to make pages on this god forsaken website. I tried real hard to make it right, but **** this shit" yer preaty much right

With the teir difference and alucard lacking any win con its a stomp, literally the best case for alucard is him getting incon, and that requires a out of charcter move that hes never used in combat.

Used to love this site until now and how some things are done.

So yes, I'm slowly begining to dislike this site.

Tony di bugalu said:
Have you been in comicvine? That place is a wank-fest and people go there mostly to wank and troll.
Please, this place is not different from that place. At least Comicvine people don't use 'rules and regulations' as an excuse and copout for matchups on who would win.

Stop pretending that this place is holier than thou, please.

Sir sun man said:
Well considering this is a comment on his prf "Okay, I'm done trying to make pages on this god forsaken website. I tried real hard to make it right, but **** this shit" yer preaty much right
Ah, thanks for stalking my profile.

However, you don't even know what I've gone through on this site as a whole, my friend. It is more than just me trying to make pages right and wanting approval.

I'm kind of neutral with this.

Alucard wouldn't be able to consume Alex since he has no soul, though I don't see Alex being able to consume Alucard who is an arcane creature.

I'd say inconclusive but then again, this is not a verses match.

EternallyAlone said:
Alucard wouldn't be able to consume Alex since he has no soul, though I don't see Alex being able to consume Alucard who is an arcane creature.

Well unfortunately, going by the site rules, Alucard has no resistance to absorption and alex Mercer can affect inaimate objects. Mercer by that, could absorb inanimate objects.

Spawn888 said:
EternallyAlone said:

Well unfortunately, going by the site rules, Alucard has no resistance to absorption and alex Mercer can affect inaimate objects. Mercer by that, could absorb inanimate objects.
Wait a minute, while that may be true, doesn't Alucard not only store souls in his body but inanimate objects as well?

After he ate Luke Valentine, Rip Van Winkle, and Dandyman as well as his own army of Roman knights, he not only inherits the subject's abilities, but also their weapons and equipment as well.

So Alucard can actually and technically devour inanimate objects.

Can he do this to entities without blood? What are the mechanics of his devouring inanimate objects? Is it part of him devouring the soul/blood? Is it noted on his profile?

edit Has he ever devoured an object independently of a person possesing it? Has he ever affected objects not connected to someon he has devoured,

He can control a Blackbird Jet and cause it The pen or the sword said:
Can he do this to entities without blood? What are the mechanics of his devouring inanimate objects? Is it part of him devouring the soul/blood? Is it noted on his profile?
edit Has he ever devoured an object independently of a person possesing it? Has he ever affected objects not connected to someon he has devoured,
He can possess a Blackbird Jet and alter its appearance by merging with it as well as make it fly faster than a normal jet.

Alucard at Level 0 had a sword and set of armor on. All of that was stored within his his collection of souls. So most likely yes, he can store objects inside his being, including his own.

Thats possesion not absorbtion though, has he done this to sentient beings? is it combat applicable? Including those that resist mental manip?

Hmm...has he ever used this storage ablitity in combat? To store an enemy? If nothing else it should be added he has a form of noncoporeal storage.

Back