• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Aizen kill yhwach

He needed Ichigo's help to even attempt to kill Yhwach. Plus Kyoka Suigetsu only worked on Yhwach due to Aizen putting him under its power before the Almighty was activated. Assuming both start the fight at full power, Kyoka would be useless against Yhwach.

short awnser : no.

long awnser : yhwach can revive himself and have low godly with the miracle and aizen have jack shit that counter that .

The best we can give aizen if he still have near illimitted stamina and is in the same situation as in canon ( put Kyoka Suigetsu on yhwach before he regained The Almighty so it even have a shot on working) is incapp via perma illusion and even that is questionnable as KS seemed to break at some point in the fight.

All in all , aizen is OP but he still have a looonnng way before being yhwach's level of OP .

Well a CRT will have to be made. Askin directly states that Pernida and Gerard posses powers not granted by Yhwach. Either way, low godly regen with Almighty is more in character as he actually used it for that purpose in canon.

huh... he absorbed mimihagi and gained his abilities so why would gerad be any diferent ? he can take powers that were not his originaly you know , like the soul king ?

He didn't give them Schrift Abilities, but he did Mark them with his soul and Auswhalen Gerald, which would effectively steal Gerards powers from him.

It's possible I guess. Why he would ever use the miracle is another question like I said. So it's a null point. He can do more with Almighty and it's in character.

Amlad22 said:
Considering he's literally saying how he's using the Almighty in that exact same scan, I doubt it.
He could had used it to comeback to life, but I suppose Almighty can allow him to change his body size.

Most likely Mimihagi's power

Mimihagi's power is stillness. Why would it make Yhwach grow in size which is advancing a power that belongs to Pernida? By the way I am not referring to the black substance, but his actual arms which are not covered by that black substance.

if he had prep, he maybe could. access to the silver arrow would do wonders for aizen.

but i think a lot of factors have to come into play

btw, KS was activated on chapter 682. aizen talks about when he put ywach under KS, and it shows a flash back of yhwach talking to ichigo (talking to himself actually).

Kyoka was activated on 682 sure, but the spell was placed on Yhwach all the way back in the early 500's when Yhwach went to see Aizen in Muken.

He could, in fact, if it was 1-on-1 fight, then he would have lasted a longer during his fight against Yhwach than haxless Ichigo will ever would. The only reason Ichigo even managed to land a blow on Yhwach is due to Aizen using himself as a decoy in the fight.

We got an 1-on-1 between Aizen and Yhwach at the end (with Ichigo arriving at the end to slice Yhwach in half) and Yhwach still beat Aizen. Aizen maybe played decoyed, but Yhwach was stomping him around. Blew one of Aizen's arms with ease, destroyed his blade, even through KS his attacks landed on Aizen.

Back