• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a High 1-B harm a 1-A?

"Basically, a being or an object which is outside and beyond all concepts of time and space."

Actually, I'm not technically wrong.

@Akreious

Is that the official description? I was thinking about addressing 1-A soon and that would need to be talked about considering it's wrong.

We could change the word "concepts" to "dimensions" if you wish.

Anyway, I would much prefer if you PM me first about any intended changes to our tiering system, and if you then start the thread, make it staff only. There could easily be complete chaos otherwise.

The Umineko pages are very outdated, and in addition, Bernkastel uses avatars.

@Ant

I would make any thread about 1-A staff only since it is such a high concept and would be a change to the qualifications of said tier. I plan on discussing it with Azzy before I even make a thread like that, though.

@Assaltwaffle

Okay. Thanks. It is probably best to first talk about it with me and DarkLK as well.

RavenSupreme said:
Thats similar to asking: Can the worlds longest drawn line inflict damage on you?
Grabs a part of it and starts stabbing myself with it

can i ask this hypothetical scenario for curiosity sake? The physical being and powers of this character is high 1-B but the hax and specific abilities can harm beings beyond dimensions so 1-A via hax is fine no? (This is kind of hypothetical though keishirou screwed it up with being 7-A and took on sukuna so...)

We should probably close this thread.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
can i ask this hypothetical scenario for curiosity sake? The physical being and powers of this character is high 1-B but the hax and specific abilities can harm beings beyond dimensions so 1-A via hax is fine no? (This is kind of hypothetical though keishirou screwed it up with being 7-A and took on sukuna so...) </div>
Bumping this before this is closed.

In fiction, there are some abilities (natural, or by a deity/god/soruce of power, type of power, etc) that can literally hurt beings that are superior to you (like Wall with broken stuf can harm a Higher Dimension being or in this case, to a being 1-A), so yes, as long as there is a fairly explained thing and it is not an Outlier, PIS / CIS, Plot Moment, Inconsistency.

Logicaly, its "imposible"? "yes", but this is the ******* fiction, so, who likes it or not, it is very possible to a yes, it can happen and it could be shown.

The problem? find that character, xD

I`ve noticed this has been added recently to the Vs. thread rules:

"Given the unfathomably extreme differences in scale between different characters in tiers High 1-B and 1-A, take note that fights between them demand considerable knowledge and analysis, and may often be impossible to determine due to insufficient information."

What is this exactly concluding into about this?

What is intended with that phrasing is that one High 1-B character could technically be an infinity^infinity times stronger than another, and the same goes for 1-A characters.

However, if the phrasing is confusing, we may have to better clarify it. I am not sure how to do so though.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
What I meant is they're the only non-1-A charas with 1-A hax (while masadaverse gods all are 1-As so obviously they have 1-A hax, duh). But Umineko characters would be retiered to 1-A anyway so they're not 'non-1-A charas with 1-A hax' anymore.

Back