• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Campione?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Does anybody know about this franchise? The profiles seem to be of very lacklustre quality, which makes me suspicious about the statistics.

Do the statistics seem accurate for the profile pages? And regardless whether they are or not, would anybody be interested in cleaning them up?

Yea from what i remember of the anime it seems its been wanked but maybe there is a manga or light novel i am not aware of.Gonna check to see

Unless someone has extensive knowledge of the light novels I don't think they can be fixed...

Just watching the anime wouldn't be no where near enough to actually properly check the profiles...

Should we delete them then?

Ok so i checked and there is a novel for it.Unless someone has knowledge on the novel i think they should indeed be deleted if they cant be cleaned up.

I think they should be deleted seeing as there isn't alot of people here who know about the series. If there is, great. But if not, just go ahead and do it.

Okay. Let's wait to see if we get any further input.

We could either delete them or put them at unknown until someone with more knowledge on the series comes.

If you wish to place them at unknown and lock them afterwards, that might be an idea. The "Power of the verse" description will have to be removed as well though.

I just started watching it today. There's only 13 episodes, that I know of, I've watched 4 episodes and so far, at most they would be at around 7-B to 6-C.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I just started watching it today. There's only 13 episodes, that I know of, I've watched 4 episodes and so far, at most they would be at around 7-B to 6-C.
As i said already i also watched the anime but we want someone who has read the novel to confirm their stats

Same with what Ziel said. At this point, it's either we put them at Unknown, Delete them, or put their stats based on the anime.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
The anime barely covers the LN, and it's a terrible adaptation. I won't bother posting about LN here because everything gets counted as hyperbole.

Campione is way stronger than the profiles here show, as in WAY stronger.

Though the speed is ok. There are LS and FTL feats

Inoue211 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
The anime barely covers the LN, and it's a terrible adaptation. I won't bother posting about LN here because everything gets counted as hyperbole.

Well guess we found our campione perso

I dont read/watch Campione but as a light novel reader, i dont think we can base on the anime adaption which didnt even catch up with the Light Novel yet and delete the profile '3'

So, most people think that we should delete the profiles?

Inoue211 said:

Well, if you can write better motivations for the statistics, and help clean up the structure of the pages, that seems acceptable.

Back