• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Call Of Duty General Discussion Thread

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
It's getting to that time of year when the next Call of Duty game is about to be released. The next game in the rotation is Infinite Warfare by Infinity Ward.

It's seems that we'll be getting our first CoD with space exploration, a new zombies mode is here with an 80's vibe, and we also have a two comics that are available (one new and one old).

What do people think of labelling Agartha as a higher plan of existence (Higher dimension)? This is the forest like place we see in the character trailers and the main menu screen.

What are peoples thoughts on the statistics of the space ships in CoD IW?

I know that this thread is old, but there is a scene of Infinite Warfare where a robot crushes a human skull , that is a Wall Level feat. Unfortunately I don't played Infinite Warfare and I don't know the name of that robot.

Back