• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reverse: 1999 Discussion Thread

Mengenal-Game-Reverse-1999-untuk-Pemula-768x430.jpg

It was 23:59. December 31, 1999. Out of the gap between the two centuries, a "Storm" poured upwards to the sky. The next second, all the parties, neon signs, and late night buses faded away. The world returned to a strange old era.

This young girl, the "Timekeeper," the only one immune to the Storm, has witnessed the beginnings and ends of countless eras. During her time travel, she makes friends with arcanists from different times and countries and then guides them ... to escape the "Storm."

Hey hey peoples, it's me again with another gacha games that i present to you and the others who played it
Yeah at this point you guys might questioned my sanity since i have a lot's of gacha games in my law-

Anyway here in this game we are playing an actual protagonist and not an trash self-insert protagonist who can gender swi-
Who are in the missions to get many friends
and lovers....seriously this game is gay as shi- from the different countries via time travel like your average Doctor Who series in nutshell and together we're going to pass the STORM (Obligatory insert "i am the storm that is approaching" meme here)

And with that said, let's get started!

Back