• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caleb starts to hate mondays

Hmmm well looking at his profile his dream manip might be able to take Caleb down, Plus his toon force would be difficult for Caleb to get around.

Oh, yeah. This is a complete stomp for Caleb, including but not litmited to the reasona above, likely higher AP, aaaannnd Animal Manipulation... yeah.

So, I guess Garfield yeets him into the future and Caleb comes back. This is now more interesting. I see Garfield repeatedly yeeting him into the future with Caleb coming back but eventually getting ****** up from the over use of his time powers, if I understand correctly

His animal manip makes cats fight each other, but all that'd do is summon more cats and Garfield could probably pretty easily kill regular cats.

CinnabarManx421 said:
His animal manip makes cats fight each other, but all that'd do is summon more cats and Garfield could probably pretty easily kill regular cats.
Garfield can assert dominance over them, like he does to Ody

Back