• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lasagna loving cat decides to pillage Beerus' food

Both are 5 meters apart.

battle takes place on a cruise ship on a monday.

Speed is equalized.

A calender is neatly placed Infront of Garfield.

Last edited:
Isn't his best social influencing showing causing odie to run away? Im unsure why that would follow through with beerus.
It very much says...induces fear into multiple inorganic objects. Including light. Beerus' clothes would pretty much run away at the sight of it including Beerus himself.

And beerus i guess breathes at garfield and gets ******* vaporized from the third dimension.

for now, i think im voting beerus.

Let´s be real here

If Garfield scares Beerus, he leaves the planet

Then ******* destroys the planet

This is a stomp for that sole reason, why Beerus would not destroy it if he sneezing can blow up planets? if scared, he ***** himself and destroys everything or runs and destroy everything

Let´s be real here

If Garfield scares Beerus, he leaves the planet
Yes
Then ******* destroys the planet
With what?
This is a stomp for that sole reason, why Beerus would not destroy it if he sneezing can blow up planets? if scared, he ***** himself and destroys everything or runs and destroy everything
He needs a ki blast to blow the damn thing up or sphere of destruction. Which can easily be dealt with a simple claw.

Tbh I can see beerus somehow ******* nuking the place after ******** his pants. This is a mismatch

I don´t understand how Garfield showing his claws would make an attack that is supposed to destroy the Earth not destroy it when said claws has to be near the attack and that attack could land in another country or how that attack is gonna do anything to Beerus who would tank it

Edit: Unless it counts as using his toon force... But I don´t know if that specific ability has universal range

Bluntly put, Garfield is more likely to insult Beerus(in his thoughts, this Garfield doesn't talk) and get so much breathed wrong at

I don´t understand how Garfield showing his claws would make an attack that is supposed to destroy the Earth not destroy it when said claws has to be near the attack and that attack could land in another country or how that attack is gonna do anything to Beerus who would tank it
That's assuming Beerus has bad aim. the fact is currently Garfield has a tool capable of keeping beerus away and now he just needs to find a calender and rip it to end the battle
Edit: Unless it counts as using his toon force... But I don´t know if that specific ability has universal range
his toon force is practically universal if applied

He ripps a page of the calinder and destroys the entire day erasing it I guess.
And how this kills Beerus? Because I doubt Garfield is gonna kill, EVERYONE by ripping a page of a calinder

Everyone skips time then and I don´t really know if this applies the "1 day bfr" because one day happened yes, but not in "real time"

Is akin to use time travel but everyone is affected

1983-02-28.webp

Yeah, I don't see how Garfield can win this.

Even if Beerus's clothes gets scared. Beerus still just gonna blow up the planet in space while being confused how can a orange cat can scare his clothes.

Plus, resistence to toon force and all.

Yeah, I don't see how Garfield can win this.

Even if Beerus's clothes gets scared. Beerus still just gonna blow up the planet while being confused how can a orange cat can scare his clothes.
Beerus is gonna shit his pants (that ran away) too

Beerus is gonna shit his pants (that ran away) too
Does Garfield scare anything else other then Odie or clothes? Because if his SI or fear factor is connected to Garfield's toonforce. It isn't gonna work on Beerus who has Resistance to toonforce on a level as Arale.

Plus Beerus techinally puts fear into people too like he did with Vegeta.

Back