• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Just a note that you are now allowed to bump unattended requests once after every 30 days.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
Priority: 3, could have general-purpose applications outside the verse, though.

Verse / Character: To Aru Majutsu no Index / Shokuhou Misaki

Description: Misaki is stated to be able to lift the average car. Extremly short potential energy calc.

Link: Here.

Let's see if I still got this...

Priority: 1 (Scales to Everyone)

Verse: Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

Description: Mistress of the Night's Furulso di Lava

Pretty sure things will be a bit slower because of the new forum, but I'll take my chances.
Bumping this because this is still important for the verse (plus the last calc group member who looked at it bailed on me after I provided the screencap he requested; and yes, I used his message wall).

Yeah I thought that was also interesting though at the same time questionable that he "Created." it, Though my professional opinion may possibly be some rather decent Dimensional Travel from their nether realm to somewhere in the vast reaches of space or maybe some degree of Time Travel as well as Stolas did make some remarks of the end of certain things.

Yeah I thought that was also interesting though at the same time questionable that he "Created." it, Though my professional opinion may possibly be some rather decent Dimensional Travel from their nether realm to somewhere in the vast reaches of space or maybe some degree of Time Travel as well as Stolas did make some remarks of the end of certain things.
Well, even if he didn’t he did all of the feats inside of the dimension. Though this is probably more suited to the comments of the calc.

Time Travel
Dimensional Travel

This is a lot of assumption... But this is no place to discucion. I'll create a Thread later