• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 1 (Literally everyone that matters scales to Killua)

Verse: Hunter x Hunter

Description: Requesting an evaluation of this calc which would make Killua Low 7-C instead of 8-B.

LordUrien935 said:
Priority: 1 (Literally everyone that matters scales to Killua)

Verse: Hunter x Hunter

Description: Requesting an evaluation of this calc which would make Killua Low 7-C instead of 8-B.
Wrong board...

(I though I have already post this request but I'm not sure if it's the case so i'll do it only this time to be sure)

Priority: 1 (Should give modifications mainly to the profil of Venom and also Riot, priority 1 since they literally are the whole cast)

Verse: Sony's Marvel Universe

'Feat: 'They are multiple and linked to some video, I have put the timecode.

Link to the feats : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCGdsPwcKKg

at 2:30 : Venom throw easily 2 swat menbers like they were dummy

from 3:35 to 3:38 : Venom easily rip a metal rafture

(Can Venom get a speed upgrade but when he's in water ?)

If yes then : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi9m0JRo71I

from 1:02 to 1:08 : Venom cross this big river (? not sure of the term) in exactly 6 seconds

last one, is speedwise, he could give a big boost for Venom and Riot, giving them supersonic combat speed.

the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsnLwzzkF_Q

from 2:02 to 2:12 :

Venom dodge Riot's spike by dodging backward for 10 seconds straight and after that Riot manage to cover the distance in the blink of an eye and he suprise Venom,

during this fight Venom was trading blows with Riot even if he was having the edge with his superior strength and weapon creation, since Venom has supersonic reaction,he did get surprised, does that mean that Riot has supersonic+ combat/movement speed ?

Should'nt that give an speed upgrade to Venom too since he was trading blows with Riot ?

Or Riot had just taken Venom by surprise, this is debatable

(BTW sorry for my english)

Thank you !!!

The Smashor said:
Priority: 2 or 4 (Would scale to the mercs)
Verse: Team Fortress

Feat: Pyro presumably survives this explosio. It should be noted that this was a gasoline explosion created by Pyro's flamethrower, so it was likely more or less taken point-blank.
This was apparently already done...Surpisingly despite the HUGE balst radius from this... Its still a dissapointing WALL LEVEL if memory serves. Don't get the wrong idea though, I am still astutely inclined to believe that the TF2 crew are FAAAAR from 9-B and maybe sense some foul play in a way from these "Just Wall Level Feats, Nothing more, Nothing less." Shtick.

Like the fact that somewhere in the comics I think both Solider (Or was it Medic?) And Pyro have encountred alien tech which crash landed on them...And later became an actual in-game event if I recall that one time... Take that as you will I do feel some things are still to be revised again

Back