• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetsucabrah said:
They're like baseline hypersonic.
Well the speed of a Barret 50 cal bullet is only about mach 2, and considering the distance from Rhino to the sniper is HIGHER than the distance he moves his head, you'd be lucky to get Supersonic result from it

Strawboi said:
Uh could anyone do my request for Hunter x Hunter? Sorry just asking.
Do you know what chapter the feat happened in?

We generally don't use Anime over manga for feats

@Tata

This would be the case if the Rhino moved at the same time the bullet started its movement, wich isn't true and it is wrong. He only moved when the bullets were almost hitting his horn, because if moved before this, he would miss all bullets.

M3X said:
@Tata
This would be the case if the Rhino moved at the same time the bullet started its movement, wich isn't true and it is wrong. He only moved when the bullets were almost hitting his horn, because if moved before this, he would miss all bullets.
Yes but the bullet isn't in view at any point after being fired until it hits Rhino's horn unless i'm missing something

You could say it's 1 meter away or 5 meters away and neither would be wrong since it's not visible

And it would be also wrong if we assume he moved at the same time the bullet moved. It simply doesn't make any sense

Elizhaa said:
TataHakai said:
Elizhaa said:
Are there in game heights for the skyscraper or that character that's attacking it?
No, there is none, TataHakai. But I think, it is possible to pixel scale from Maxwell's height who should be 10 years old and so have the average height of a 10-year-old boy.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Scribblenauts:_Tower_attack

M3X said:
And it would be also wrong if we assume he moved at the same time the bullet moved. It simply doesn't make any sense
I'm not denying that but it's not possible to calc it when the bullet is invisible

Priority: 1

Verse: Chainsaw Ma

Feat: Typhoon Devil crashes through a building

Anyway to measure the KE of a guy that big? Here's a few other shots of him to get sense of how big he is

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@Dark-Carioca Did he break the whole mountain in half or was it just a small crack?
Just a small crack, I'd say (we don't see the mountain from other angles, so...)

Well, "small", relatively speaking.

S5E22.175 Klorgbane Being Sent Flying
Orbitalpaththingy
I was looking at the Regular Show upgrade page and it seemed like no one calced the Fists of Justice sending somebody into orbit for 157 years until they eventually looped back around to earth, What tier would this be and how durable would Klorgbane need to be to survive this?
https://youtu.be/XVV0E4PGrJs?t=141 heres some footage since the scans i have are kinda small lol

CBslayeR said:
S5E22.175 Klorgbane Being Sent Flying
Orbitalpaththingy
I was looking at the Regular Show upgrade page and it seemed like no one calced the Fists of Justice sending somebody into orbit for 157 years until they eventually looped back around to earth, What tier would this be and how durable would Klorgbane need to be to survive this?
https://youtu.be/XVV0E4PGrJs?t=141 heres some footage since the scans i have are kinda small lol
i'll make a blog for it

Strawboi said:
Here is the scan Tata [[1]]
Holy jesus Togashi's art is horrible

I'll see what i can do though, not sure if it'll be much higher than his current rating at Small town level

So, I have a question. Can we use E = MC^2 to convert Attack Potency to Lifting Strength for DBZ characters, since they use their Ki to make their bodies stronger?

Alternatively, (for the Anime), could we use E = MC^2 for someone like Future Trunks catching Frieza's Supernova to give an at least (Class ?) Lifting Strength?

Priority: 1 (Common feat)

Verse: Pretty much every verse as a common feat

Description: Destroying a wooden chair

Priority: 2 (Scales to most mid-tier Jedi)

Verse: Star Wars (Canon), Episode 3 of Season 2 of The Clone Wars

Description: Obi-Wan deflects a laser. Not a blaster bolt, a laser. It travels in a straight line, is continuous, burns on contact, is reflectable, and is used alongside blaster bolts to show they are different.

Ezgif-1-068597121963

JJSliderman said:

Description: Obi-Wan deflects a laser. Not a blaster bolt, a laser. It travels in a straight line, is continuous, burns on contact, is reflectable, and is used alongside blaster bolts to show they are different.

Ezgif-1-068597121963
Pretty sure that in Disney Star Wars the lasers are not SOL, they are like, MHS+ or something

I ask because the continous stream seen here seems to be a unique projectile exclusive to this episode, used alongside the standard blaster bolts, so I assumed that it was a special case.

Sooo... another a few more, also updated my previous request and added a video at the end that has better displays of the feat.

Priority: 1 (Scales to Jenova, Sephiroth, the main party and all enemies of following entries)

Feat: Jenova telekinetically collides a meteorite on the Planet.

Now this feat already has a calc, but it measures the AP of it. I was wondering if it is possible to convert the force from AP in Exatons to Lifting Strength as Telekinesis can be applied for both?

Here's the calc credit goes to ChaosTheory123 for doing them in the first place.

---

Priority: 2 (Scales to mid-game party, 2nd Class Zack, the Turks and some Summons)

Feat: Odin throws Gugnir at the clouds splitting them

Like the feat above, this has already been calced, but in teratons and I was wondering if it's possible to convert to Lifting Strength. Credit, once again, goes to ChaosTheory123

Drite77 said:
JJSliderman said:

Ezgif-1-068597121963
Pretty sure that in Disney Star Wars the lasers are not SOL, they are like, MHS+ or something
Explain because light is a constant in all verses, so it is physically impossible for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation to not be SoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back