• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests Thread - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Priority: Probably 4 (Unsure of Microsoft Assistant character elligibility to receive profiles. Also, Orby is only character with feats I know of so far.)
  • Character/Verse: Orby (Microsoft Bob, Microsoft)
  • Brief Feat Description: Multiple. (Note: Due to difficulty finding images or text dumps of the feats & unwillingness to acquire, nor the old program myself, I'm using Youtube & an alternative source.)
Orby is described as a "globe", & a "planetary pal", with his home in the Milky Way & shown in outer space, seems to be the Earth, but with arms, legs, eyes, a nose & a mouth.

1. What is Orby's AP by size, accounting for his limbs, facial features & presumable similarity to the Earth?

2. During his introduction, Orby notices what seem to be a star, sun & moon appear from off-screen, catches them & begins juggling them. Assuming these celestial bodies are what their depiction suggests they are, what's the AP & reaction speed for this?

3. According to Rover, Orby has moved at least 1 mountain; The Rocky Mountains apparently used to be in Australia. What's the AP for this?

Verse: Stellaris

Priority: 2 (This will scales to faction such as The United Nations of Earth and Fallen Empire)

Feat: Filthy xenos blow up the planet to pieces..It certainly will guaranty planet level but i'm hope to get higher number than planet level plus this will become part of the upcoming upgrade to stellaris verse since the verse is horribly outdated.

Feat 1:

Priority:
1 (Almost everyone in the verse scales from this feat)

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: A fodder villains turns his hand into a water blade thing, and cuts a boat in half with it.

Note: It was already calculated here, but according to Assaltwaffle, the results are incorrect.

Feat 2:

Priority:
2 (Several characters could scale from this feat)

Verse: My Hero Academia

Description: Yo Shindo unleashes a powerful earthquake that completely shatters the ground.

Note: Shindo's height is 176 cm.

Dinoman0310 said:
Priority: 2

Verse: Monster Hunter

Description: Tetsucabra easily crushing rocks. (Attack Potency) The size of the rock also depends on the size of the Tetsucabra.

https://youtu.be/cJMJnE9qlOA?t=2m31s

Priority: 3

Description: Tetsucabra lifting giant boulder. (Lifting Strength, and possible other stats)

https://youtu.be/cJMJnE9qlOA?t=3m44s

Priority: 3

Description: Tetsucabra digging through the ground. (Speed)

https://youtu.be/cJMJnE9qlOA?t=7m27s
Bump

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

The demon shot out fire from its mouth. In NNT demons use black fire called purgatory fire that's able to burn things normal fire can't, not sure if that's relevant or not.

Let me know if it's too early to Bump this. I already included a map of Terra Firma. I just want to know the px amount of Earth in Map form, and not planet form so someone can calc this right away. Oh, and one last thing, due to how powerful the saints' lowest power is even, it basically is global, and all at once. That is what I'm looking for if anyone is confused...

BUMP! I wonder if this is going to be ignored? This is important.

Stellar luminosity is High 6-A for large main sequence stars. Not getting above her current rating.

Can someone explain to me why it is high 6-A? This is not a few stars. Its millions of suns and it was stated she took power from living planets too.

Was it stated she took all the energy? The scan states she emanated enough energy to temporarily turn into a star herself. That'd indicate it is nowhere near the luminosity of millions of Suns, just one.

Here it is stated she summons the power of the entire core.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 6.51.04 PM

Which is millions of suns. She also took power from living stars and planets.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 6.52.15 PM

She took all of the energy absorbed it in her body. Enough to the point she began to shine so bright she became a star herself.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 6.55.48 PM

And I have a calc request as well.

Priority: 4, potentially 2

Verse: Dunno?

Description: What is the total seismic energy of a 11.2 earthquake on the Richter Magnitude scale? The earthalabama calculator does not give this high result. Cuz that's the magnitude needed to shake the entire planet, according to Gwynbleiddd.

lol noooo its not like that. I posted the full scans on the revision page. I was just showing that she summoned the full core and the core was stated to be million of suns. She also took power from living stars and planets. She also absorbed so much energy that she began to shine bright like a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back