• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Verse: Shakugan no Shana

Priority: 1 or 2 (Spell AP reference for a decent amount of characters)
Feat Description: Margery Daw blasts the Empire State Building
Link

Priority: 1 or 2 (AP and Striking Strength for the melee attacks of several characters)
Feat Description: Sydonay destroys buildings
Link

Priority: 1 or 2 (Spell AP reference for a decent amount of characters)
Feat Description: Hecate nukes a neighbourhood
Link

Priority: 2 or 3 (Spell AP reference for a few weaker characters)
Feat Description: Fecor causes an explosion + Mass calc for creating a massive cube
Link

Priority: 1 or 2 (Spell AP + Lifting Strength reference for a decent amount of characters)
Feat Description: Wilhelmina blasts buildings & pulls them together
Link

Priority: 3 (Lifting Strength with a spell)
Feat Description: Margery lifts a spell
Link

Priority: 1 (Speed values of reference for most characters)
Feat Description: Flight speeds for Wilhelmina and Sydonay
Link

Last edited:
Priority: 2 (First calc affects four important characters in the verse - one being a protagonist, one who is a major supporting character and is also a protagonist in a canon spin-off, and the other two being side characters of varying importance in the story but has an important role in the scaling chain, nonetheles - and the second calc is some minor Text/Light Novel statements being put into calc format - no pixel scaling or the like, it is very simple and something I did in a whim to get them out of the way and to see if it could be used as proof to deem the first calc as a non-outliner.)

Verse: To Aru Majutsu no Index

Description:

Last edited:
You might try to do so at first, but eventually you'd end up like all of us
Maybe, but some of these calcs are several months old. Getting some new calc members could help.
Both of you are right. Zardy over there would know more about the scheduling issues than anyone who isn't a calc-group member or a staff member being one himself, but at the same time, we'd be lucky to get a calc evaluated, to a point where my attitude towards the ideal is me throwing my hands in the air while saying "**** it!" Though personally, I think "more active calc group members" would be the better working term. The wiki used to have applications for the calc group, but that must've been rescinded. I never bothered asking any staff members about the matter because I felt I didn't have what it takes.

Both of you are right. Zardy over there would know more about the scheduling issues than anyone who isn't a calc-group member or a staff member being one himself, but at the same time, we'd be lucky to get a calc evaluated, to a point where my attitude towards the ideal is me throwing my hands in the air while saying "**** it!" Though personally, I think "more active calc group members" would be the better working term. The wiki used to have applications for the calc group, but that must've been rescinded. I never bothered asking any staff members about the matter because I felt I didn't have what it takes.
Ill just help out with calcs until they nominate me

Back