• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Evaluations - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My second calc of the day. This time Zero no Tsukaima.

Here it is. This one needs more explanation and assumptions, but technically just a simple potential energy calc.

Once this is discussed I should probably do the downgardes to Saito that were discussed ages ago...

Given the wiki shutdown, I would appreciate if the calc group members try to catch up with the blogs for the last 5 days. Thank you.

Just a note: When making a calculation blog, always post

• the exact episode/chapter when said feat occurs in
  • the exact time when said feat occurs in (if it is a series)
This would make the jobs of the calc members much easier, since we can just directly check the episode/chapter, and check the feat in question to see if the calc for that feat has been done correctly or not.

@Lina Should we add a mention of this in the initial post of these threads?

I have updated the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back