• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Evaluations - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark I like to add there that sublimation will be helpful: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(phase_transition)

As it is a process that completely bypass the liquid phrase as technically it will be from a solid to a gas. Generally if we use the vaporization process, it will result from a process that is always involved turning a liquid to a gas.

However since anything can happen in fiction, it is possible to just destroy thing in a atomic to subatomic level depend on the process of physical changes of matter that is.

Would any of your calculations result in upgrades? Othervise they may be a waste of time for the staff to check through.

Thank you. Well, then I think that the calc group only needs to focus on that one.

Spidermans calc is a strength upgrade

Kurse calc is like a strength downgrade

Mind stone lasers and Thor sokovia busting gives a proper explanation to why vision is 7B or potentially 7A . I forgot to add Thor sokovia busting https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DmarcvelCOO/Thor_sokovia_busts

Flash CW calcs are attempts to downgrade his attack potency and overall stats

Buckys arm vaporised is an attempt to give civil war Ironman some respect after loosing to cap and bucky

Well, lower feats do not invalidate higher ones, but okay, I suppose that the calc group can focus on all of your calculation blogs, if they wish.

The calculations that are accepted by at least one calc group member can then be assembled into a single content revision thread.

@DmarcvelCOO: There are a lot of calculations that you want being checked in your blog. Checking all of those will take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back