• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you guys can politely ask the clac group members to respond to your blog on their walls right?

It's literally written in the OP:

"In the event that this fails to garner attention, users may politely remind the calculation group members to take a look."

Bumping usually doesn't help your cause and just clutters the thread.

These are for an ongoing Medaka Box revision, so it would be highly appreciated if someone could check them over. All calcs are here, including one from me in the comments.

Moving the school (1st in blog, and the one in the comments)

Priority: 1 (basis of all stats in the series, with exception of one or two for,s of a couple characters)

Name of the Verse/Character: Medaka Box/Medaka Kurokami

Brief Feat Descriptio: Calculates the KE and lifting strength of Medaka moving the school. Due to her pulling it on borderline microscopic strings the one in the comments also calcs the durability she would need to avoid being cut by them as she pulled the building.

Destroying a hospital (third calc in blog):

Priority: 2 (scales to the verse's 2 top tiers)

Name of Verse/Character: Medaka Box/Iihiko Shishime

Brief Feat Descriptio: Calculates AP of Iihiko destroying a hospital.

Priority: 2 (Affects pretty much all of the verse save for a few bottom tiers, and would contribute their AP, Dura, and Striking Strength)

Verse: Dungeons and Dragons

Feats: White Dragons can generate blizzards over a large radius, and Blue/Bronze Dragons can do the same feat with storms

Priority: 2/4 (Depending on whether or not the above calc is accepted, this would take its immediate place. Should it not be accepted, then it is merely a supporting feat)

Verse: Dungeons and Dragons

Feat: Elder Tempest has a Living Storm following him at all times

Priority: 4 (Acts as a supporting feat for current ratings based on Kalt's calc)

Verse: Enter the Gungeon (No page yet)

Feat: Just calculating Ammoconda's PSI strength

Been waiting forever for that second one if someone wants to help out with the D&D revisions. No worries if yah got a lot on yah plate, though (we all do nowadays). Cheers boyos~

Sir Ovens said:
You know you guys can politely ask the clac group members to respond to your blog on their walls right?

It's literally written in the OP:

"In the event that this fails to garner attention, users may politely remind the calculation group members to take a look."

Bumping usually doesn't help your cause and just clutters the thread.
I've done that but to the people I did ask, they had never responded or they haven't been on this site in 3 years

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dargoo_Faust/Super_Science_Friends_Calcs

Priority: 1 (Affects the entire verse)

Verse: Super Science Freinds!

Description: Charles Darwin is punched by God, Marie Curie disintegrates/atomizes a bunch of Nazis, and Albert Einstein dodges lasers.

I plan to start adding more profiles for the verse if this gets accepted. It's an awesome series that could use some love from this site (also I donked up when making the pages myself, so I want to update AP stats).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back