• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc-Stacking Page

Why do we have a Not legit Calc-Stacking section on the calc stacking page if the poeple who decide if upgrades can be applied completely ignore it?

Yes, this is fueled by people completely ignoring it in my recent calc for naruto, but I've noticed it's happening more and more to many other calcs as well. I can understand if they addressed the situation in which a calc is or is not comparable to what's listed in the bullet points under not legit calc stacking, but they're not even doing that just.

"Oh, they used another calc to calc this, it's calc-stacking, can't be used."

Like come on. When somebody goes through the trouble of making a calc that is comparable to what's listed under the not legit calc-stacking section of the page ON THIS WIKI, at least address it or delete the section sense noone bothers with it dealing with calc-stacking.

When it says "not legit calc stacking", it means examples of calc stacking that can't be applied.

Perhaps we should rename the section to "Calc-stacking that can not be applied" instead, to avoid misunderstandings?

Antvasima said:
Perhaps we should rename the section to "Calc-stacking that can not be applied" instead, to avoid misunderstandings?
Yes, that would be much better. I certainly would have saved time or made a different calc.

That is entirely dependent on if DontTalk is willing to expand on the page. You can inform him about this thread if you wish.

Back