• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc for Covering Planet and Country .

I saw Iwandesu , one of good obd member made a calc about Covering Planet and Country

Covering Planet.

earth circumference is 40075000 m
cloud thickness is around 2000 meters
earth surface area is 5.100656e14 m^2
thus volume is 5.100656e14 x 2000=1.0201312e18 m^3
density of air is 1.225 kg/m^3
Mass=1.0201312e18 x 1.225
Mass=1.2496607e+18 kg
now our timeframe is 57 to 1.17
so 20 seconds
40075000/20=2003750 m/s
Horus cloud expansion speed=5888.35993 mach
KE=2003750^2 x 1.0201312e18 x 0.5
KE=2.04792056e30 joules
or 489.464761 exatons of tnt

Covering Country / Greece

covered the enterity of greece in this frame we have
131957 km^2
which represents a radius of 204.946866 km
or a diameter of 409.893732 km
as for the volume we have 131957 x 2=263914 km^3 or 2.63914e14 m^3
mass=2.63914e14 x 1.225
Mass=3.2329465e14 kg
speed is 409893.732/20=20494.6866 m/s
KE=20494.6866^2 x 0.5 x 3.2329465e14
KE=6.78970781e22 joules
or around 16.2277911 teratons of tnt solid Country level

https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/how-much-force-you-need-to-do-these.1076485/

What do you guys think about think ? Was you guys accept this calc ?

This feat from God of Wars .

My question is since there calc about covered planet . Can this is be used as standard feat / calc for covered planet ?

Also why VBW don't have standard time fream for covering planet ? OBD standard around 20 minute.

Andytrenom said:
What verse do the calcs relate to?
any franchise with feat can covered planet such like Tales of Berseria , God of Wars , Sailor moon and the others .

If you see that link i post it . That was from God of Wars.

It used a specific time frame, so no it cannot be used for any franchise.

I have question for covering planet.

How long timeframe for Covering Planet in VBW rules ? OBD standard around 20 second in order to covering it.

I don't think we have a standard, it will just depend entirely on the specific feat I think.

If you're talking about our "surface wiping=High 6-A" It's based on an explosion that covers the entire planet, which doesn't require a timeframe.

The calculations you brought up appear to be storm feats and involve the kinetic energy of moving the clouds. These on the other cannot be calculated without a timeframe.

"And involve the kinetic energy of moving the clouds"

the calculation he brought up wasn't CAPE related so I didn't talk about it.

The problem with covering planet most of them always need timeframe.

Is that why i asking about timeframe for covering planet .

Why you guys don't have standard time frame for covering planet ?

If we don't know the timeframe but it appears pretty quickly then we generally use 60 seconds, but as Andy said it depends from calc to calc as each calc generally has its own context and timeframe.

TataHakai said:
If we don't know the timeframe but it appears pretty quickly then we generally use 60 seconds, but as Andy said it depends from calc to calc as each calc generally has its own context and timeframe.
I see .

Then i guess standard timefream for covering planet on VBW around 60 second .

I had question . There something bothering me.

Was Cover planet related to RAW /' DC ?

Saint rider 890 said:
TataHakai said:
I see .

Also depends

If it was done through energy exerted by the character (for example the character physically pushes the clouds through telekinesis or raw strength) then yes it relates to AP

However if it is done through hax (like if the character simply imagined the clouds there) then we usually don't relate it to ap and put it down as hax

TataHakai said:
Saint rider 890 said:
TataHakai said:
I see .

Also depends
If it was done through energy exerted by the character (for example the character physically pushes the clouds through telekinesis or raw strength) then yes it relates to AP

However if it is done through hax (like if the character simply imagined the clouds there) then we usually don't relate it to ap and put it down as hax
There one video about a feat covering planet but i don't know whatever hit the cloud or not .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=sjfQ5JgZ1Ho

Feat in 31:36 - 31:49

What do you think ?

Back