• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WeeklyBattles said:
Absorption wouldnt work as the cake would just come back
I was talking about sending to the doodlebob dimension bfr

Wait a second, where is his bfr? Or his ability to create life as in doodlebob?

@Cursed I was talking to Sans2345

Spongebob doesnt have the pencil so no he cant BFR to the doodlebob dimension

WeeklyBattles said:
@Cursed I was talking to Sans2345
Spongebob doesnt have the pencil so no he cant BFR to the doodlebob dimension
I wasn't talking about that, why he doesn't have the abilities I mentioned in his page?

I see the book powers, but I am not seeing the pencil powers in his page.

Since when is the pencil even part of his standard equipment? He literally had it for one episode and then got rid of it.

Then its not something he has as standard equipment, theyre one-off powerups that wouldnt be included on his profile unless they were given seperate keys

WeeklyBattles said:
Then its not something he has as standard equipment, theyre one-off powerups that wouldnt be included on his profile unless they were given seperate keys
But isn't this the spongebob squarepants composite version? Because if that's so, then Composite Link wouldn't have half of his weapons due to the fact that he uses his weapons for one game and that's it

Also, if we're going total composite, should he have a 2-C key, since the book has a 2-C statement in one of the video-games (which would make him the weakest 2-C on this site, because out of character and glass cannon)?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, if we're going total composite, should he have a 2-C key, since the book has a 2-C statement in one of the video-games (which would make him the weakest 2-C on this site, because out of character and glass cannon)?
Well, at least he has mid-high regen and resistance to mind manipulation to compensate that.

Welp. Spongebob keeps on eating SCP871 who keeps on multiplying till he eventually gets diabetes and dies. The Cake somehow kills the sponge! Vote to Cake.

Psychomaster35 said:
Welp. Spongebob keeps on eating SCP871 who keeps on multiplying till he eventually gets diabetes and dies. The Cake somehow kills the sponge! Vote to Cake.
Okay um toon force but I will count the vote

Spongebob: 3

SCP-871:7

A cake... who is defeated by a suicidal janitor... outlives a cartoon sponge FRA... and...

Yep do not look down upon normal earthling humans, fiction.

Back