• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caine/World of Darkness question

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

I have questions about this profile. Why does it go from L2C alllllllll the way to 1A? That jump is wayyyyyyy tooooo big.
Also, the description itself doesn't even reach 1B? So kinda confused

And the verse page doesn't help either. It doesn't explain much.

The profile also doesn't link to some other characters it mention. A bit odd.

Outerverse level+ (Caine was shown to be able to fight a Full-powered Lilith during Gehenna as well as kill an Angel.) and Lilith is 1-A+ on her profile so I guess that's the reason(although I still don't understand why Lilith is 1-A+ lol from what I see it's just baseline 1-A)

It is not
It reaches that due it being a type 4 multiverse, maths and several statements of stuff transcending the other in diffrent varieties, also the creation of that realm and dimensions in wod are treated as qualifying for our system
Because a)it was already mentioned earlier in the profile or b) the profile doesnt exist

I didn't notice the link to profile earlier, but even then, the justification is hardly enough for 1A. The supporters should adjust it or something. Because to an outsider like me, I just assumed it hardly qualifies for anything above 1C ¯\(**)

I didn't notice the link to profile earlier, but even then, the justification is hardly enough for 1A. The supporters should adjust it or something. Because to an outsider like me, I just assumed it hardly qualifies for anything above 1C ¯\(**)
It is gonna be changed, I wasn't able to implement the edit because Ant locked the Blog for the longest time.

Back