• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AppleLord said:
The new guy most be from comicvine the only place on the internet where they use feats and don't know what statements and scaling are use for, but not us. You play by our rules or go back home, boi.
Never been there.

If you think that I violate some rules, you can report me, it's free.

Rocker1189 said:
Let me make this simple, Kakash resisted 600 plus people mind hax without his sharingan, thus his mind resistance is 600 plus people not counting sharingan. Itachi easily mind haxed Kakashi even with his sharingan. Tsukuyomi is >>> 600 plus people resistance. It has also been stated that non-occular genjutsu<<<<<sharingan based genjutsu<<<<MS genjutsu, you would have to be truly ignorant and deliberate to ignore this.
OK,its not that simple but OK

Rocker1189 said:
Byakuya has only resisted up to 7 people, thats it, no mental gymnastics would put it higher than it has been shown.
Ho? my 1k arrows mental gymnastics>>>>your 600 people mental gymnastics...but you could keep ignoring that

Rocker1189 said:
Its not weird scaling it is direct scaling from Kakashi. Itachi was goign to affect way more people but Kakashi saved them from it.
As Nodt was never stated to be capped at 7 either.and As Nodt directly scales to at top sternritters and at least pre timeskip Ishida

Rocker1189 said:
Yep you are trolling good to know. Not replying to the farce any longer considering how much I have said this over and over. You can continue if you want.

Abridged version just for you, Kabuto 600 people Kakashi resist.

Kakashi could not resist Itachi's thus Itachi easily beats 600 people resistance.

Byakuya 7 people at most thus Itachi beats byakuya's resistance.
LOL,calm down will you..Acting upset isnt getting you out of this...And i am loving the way you are fixated on the number rule,when this is full statement from VSBW is:

While basic mind manipulation can be used for psychic suggestion and simple manipulation, higher-level users of this ability can completely control others, drive them insane, plague them with illusions and hallucinations, and even rip their minds from their bodies.Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Mind Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.

You keep ignoring the what it can do part,like only number decides potency,just because you can pull out the number 600 from a different less potent feat which just made people sleepy...when both parameters are used to judge potency.

Rocker1189 wrote And none of it on the level to defend himself against Itachi.

Abridged version:

• Byakuya resisted "The fear" which sends its victim into cardiac arrest in seconds.
  • completely laughed off Vollstandig "The fear" which is 5-10x stronger..than the previous mind manipulation that kills in seconds
  • Completely laughed off "The Love" which is able to completely control several high tiers at the same time and a Zanpakutou which already has a master
  • Shrugged off "The book of the end" which rewrites your lifetime of memories,(which is hundreds of years of memories)and causes insanity,when you try to go against it

And you still still think he doesn't shake off Tsukuyomi Effects.WHY???

Doesn't care about calcs, wants to eyeball everything, refuses to use the character profiles for this site ....... what are you even doing here lmao?

Its nice to know that whatever differences fandoms in VS wiki have, we can still put it aside to laugh at people 10 years behind in vs battles ovo

I hope you know that since all the votes for itachi are based on him putting Byakuya in genjutsu they are all invalid

Itachi can't see Byakuya as we've explained, reikaku helps him and Itachi is getting passively reiatsu crushed by someone he can't see or interact with

I didnt say that I dont appreciate calcs, I dont care about them, because they cant be the main argument in a discussion and much less when in a calc is only valid the opinion of some people (staff, etc).

Calcs can be a good reference ofc, for sizes for example they are a good reference, I said it previously, but they cant be the main argument. You cant expect from a person with common sense to think that in Naruto are Planet lvl (here in the profiles) when the first, or second, most powerfull jutsu is a MOON and is not even a buster feat, is a SEAL and the jutsu is done by 2 people, not 1.

So sorry again for have some common sense and logic capacity and you not.

Sekusu said:
Till now i can't see why the ability to see chakra within NV gives itachi non-physical intraction
It doesn't

It also doesn't let itachi see Byakuya here so Itachi literally can't do anything and Byakuya can just sit there and reiatsu crush him to death

Abridged version:

• Byakuya resisted "The fear" which sends its victim into cardiac arrest in seconds.
  • completely laughed off Vollstandig "The fear" which is 5-10x stronger..than the previous mind manipulation that kills in seconds
  • Completely laughed off "The Love" which is able to completely control several high tiers at the same time and a Zanpakutou which already has a master
  • Shrugged off "The book of the end" which rewrites your lifetime of memories,(which is hundreds of years of memories)and causes insanity,when you try to go against it
And you still still think he doesn't shake off Tsukuyomi Effects.WHY???

So at most 70 people still weaker. So yes, I do.

Sekusu said:
Till now i can't see why the ability to see chakra within NV gives itachi non-physical intractio
??? Because strong souls can be touched as has been stated since early Bleach.

??? Because strong souls can be touched as has been stated since early Bleach.

Chakra =/= reiatsu..not even close

@Ronjuuro

Byakuya is not much better in durability, was hurt by Tsukushima.

Tsukushima is actually quite powerful ,undoubtedly captain-class,And Byakuya best durability is tanking four red getsuga tensho sandwich from a hollow masked ichigo...and i don't need to tell you what even one getsuga tensho does

Rocker1189 said:
Abridged version:
Wow did you just ignore 70% of my post...dont worry i could just copy and shove it in your face again.

RULE FROM VSBW:

While basic mind manipulation can be used for psychic suggestion and simple manipulation, higher-level users of this ability can completely control others, drive them insane, plague them with illusions and hallucinations, and even rip their minds from their bodies.Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Mind Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.

You keep ignoring the what it can do part,like only number decides potency,just because you can pull out the number 600 from a different less potent feat which just made people sleepy...when both parameters are used to judge potency.

• Byakuya resisted "The fear" which sends its victim into cardiac arrest in seconds.(kills in seconds =greater than Tsukuyomi)
  • completely laughed off Vollstandig "The fear" which is 5-10x stronger..than the previous mind manipulation that kills in seconds(passively kills in seconds=greater than Tsukuyomi)
  • Completely laughed off "The Love" which is able to completely control several high tiers at the same time and a Zanpakutou which already has a master(overides control=Tsukuyomi)
  • Shrugged off "The book of the end" which rewrites your lifetime of memories,(which is hundreds of years of memories)and causes insanity,when you try to go against it(manipulates hundreds of years of memories=Tsukuyomi)(causes insanity= or > >> Tsukuyomi)
Conclusion:Byakuya shrugs off Tsukuyomi and beats itachi with pink flowers

and Tuskuyomi easily beats out its potncy being >>>600 people which is >>>7 people tsukuyomi easily wins and instantly mind haxes him no diff whatsoever. In fact Itachi can just point and get it over with, 0 struggles. Itachi wins with 10% of 30% clone with finger point.

Rocker1189 said:
and Tuskuyomi easily beats out its potncy being >>>600 people which is >>>7 people tsukuyomi easily wins and instantly mind haxes him no diff whatsoever. In fact Itachi can just point and get it over with, 0 struggles. Itachi wins with 10% of 30% clone with finger point.
Well good thing,600 isnt greater than 1000..right?? Which Byakuya flats out resisted...i doubt he would gets caught in Tsukuyomi at all

Good thing 1000 people are never controlled are they? Until you bring up a scan of him controlling 1000 people your argument is moot.

Rocker1189 said:
Good thing 1000 people are never controlled are they? Until you bring up a scan of him controlling 1000 people your argument is moot.
Ho???You mean like your Scan of Itachi controlling 600 people,till you bring out a scan of Itachi controlling 600 people your argument is mooter than mine

Zzsax said:
Ho???You mean like your Scan of Itachi controlling 600 people,till you bring out a scan of Itachi controlling 600 people your argument is mooter than mine
This point was so predictable it is giving me some kind of De ja vu. Except Itachi has controlled someone that resisted controlling 600 people so at least bring a scan of byakuya resisting the same number, or As Nodt doing the same. If As Nodt has no scaling of the same number he has no showings on the level of tsukuyomi, so called more potency wont take it more than 20 times his showing of 7.

Rocker1189 said:
This point was so predictable it is giving me some kind of De ja vu. Except Itachi has controlled someone that resisted controlling 600 people so at least bring a scan of byakuya resisting the same number, or As Nodt doing the same. If As Nodt has no scaling of the same number he has no showings on the level of tsukuyomi, so called more potency wont take it more than 20 times his showing of 7.
And As Nodt delivers "The fear" with his arrows,Feat

Even one of this arrows has feats of killing a person with fear.Feat

.A quincy can shoot 1000 arrows.Feat

As Nodt can affect 1000 people at once...even worse is his vollstandig anyone who looks at him gets caught in the fear,so 1000 people looks his way and gets mind haxed.

Byakuya no sells all of the above

Kabuto never controlled 600 people,he just made them sleepy

But somehow you think controlling 100 people to move a finger is greater than controlling five people to climb up all the stairs of a skyscrapper and then throw themselves off the top of the rock

As Nodt has still never controlled 1000 people and if he could Byakuya has never resisted it. Maybe if he was pierced with 1000 thorns.

Kabuto controll the minds of 600 people to force them to sleep.

Itachi is capable of mind manipulation someone to fall in love with jiraiya as a distraction.

And he was able to use the stukuyomi to make someone experience a whole life with him in a billionth of a second(not an exageration literally stated) and then die from it irl. What he has done to others has just been a taster of the tsukuyomi.

A thing I noticed with the genjutsu scaling, why is Kakashi being treated as he can resist the mind hax = 600 people when the mindhax isn't focused on him? Unless Kabuto decided to hax him at somepoint that I am unaware of and was only focused on him, it shouldn't scale at all.

Wasn't that non-canon filler? Itachi actual canon feats for Tsukuyomi is torturing people for 3 days with a glance.

That is always how mind hax has been scaled or you can never get the number. when people resist planet scale mind hax they are given planetary scale mind hax resistance.

Nope, it was a canon novel, Itachi shinden.

According to the rules Mind Control feat >>>the number of people it can affect, therefore, Byakuya can resist Genjutsu and it will be noneffective. Saying otherwise is breaking a rule of VSBW.

Rocker1189 said:
As Nodt has still never controlled 1000 people
Thats what scalings and logic are for

Rocker1189 said:
and if he could Byakuya has never resisted it. Maybe if he was pierced with 1000 thorns.
He flat out no-selled the more powerful Tataforas,As Nodt vollstandig form (stated by As Nodt to be an improvement on his abilities),possesed hundreds of eyeballs,each eyeball possesing the power of the fear

Rocker1189 said:
Itachi is capable of mind manipulation someone to fall in love with jiraiya as a distraction.

And he was able to use the stukuyomi to make someone experience a whole life with him in a billionth of a second(not an exageration literally stated) and then die from it irl. What he has done to others has just been a taster of the tsukuyomi.

Cool,i haven't read the novels so imma take your word for it,..but given Byakuya's track record i doubt he'll spend 5 minutes in the genjutsu world before shattering it like a glass..its not just about his Resistance,there is also Reikaku(sixth sense), and immense awareness and control of his energy,he could realise his energy is behaving funny and seize control of it.

Ronnijuro said:
Like I said I dont care about the profiles, I read both mangas and have my own analysis.

Mountain lvl for Itachi or Byakuya is absolut bullshit. The best thing Itachi did in AP was slicing Orochimaru' snakes and he didnt have a any other powerscalling for Mountain lvl, Mountain lvl are Bjuu bombs and 99% of verse is below that.

The better thing Byakuya has is a MCB feat and the rest is scalling from other chars which are scaled to another chars again and again. In Bleach they are generally Town lvl. Barely there are a few chars with City lvl feats and above. Until Kenpachi meteor, we only had Aizen City lvl+ blast and Yamamoto City/City+ with prep and time for it. And Byakuya is not among these chars, cause his feats are cutting other chars around his lvl.
O.

And why is this thread still a thing......

@Hst Master

Ronnjuuro is not entirely wrong.the problem with VSBW rating,someone has a mountain level feat or scales to someone with a mountain level rating, then suddenly all he does is mountain level..durability,punches,kicks,headbutts,finger flicks, even his fart is now considered mountain level.

Or maybe the person manages survive a mountain level attack by the skin of his teeth,then he can suddenly throw punches with someone who dishes out mountain level attacks for breakfast.

But you are right..he should make a CRT and hope the respective fan bases doesn't eat him alive *cough*imimo*cough

Hst master said:
Oh and Ronnjuro, if you actually have a problem with how we rate Itachi and Byakuya, just make a CRT.
What is that?

Zzsax wrote:
@Ronjuuro

Byakuya is not much better in durability, was hurt by Tsukushima.

Tsukushima is actually quite powerful ,undoubtedly captain-class,And Byakuya best durability is tanking four red getsuga tensho sandwich from a hollow masked ichigo...and i don't need to tell you what even one getsuga tensho does.

Byakuya was injured by Shikai Ichigo GT and the attack was not even at point-blank range

1 2

Ichigo only shot 1 GT in Hollow form and that Ichigo was not at his peak at all, his bones were being creaking and the mask was only at half. 1

He never tanked 4 GTs.

You know, I've actually been wondering about genjutsu resistance for some time. Why do the ninja get resistance to genjutsu, instead of having an anti-genjutsu technique? These are two very different things

I can't remember a time when a ninja legitimatly lolno'ed an illusion from affecting them. Similarily, is there a time where the standard methods to break a genjutsu did not work on a generic genjutsu (one not backed by a bloodline or something).

From the way I recall genjutsu being explained, you send chakra into your target's body to mess with them from on inside. Because of this, the only way for you to see the genjutsu is to be caught in it, thus they did not resist it, they canceled it. The sharigan has some showings, but if they are seeing it, then again, it still affected thhem.

Okay?? Why does it matter whether the target has chakra or not? Has it been shown that chakra by itself grants resistance to genjutsu.

Is it a resistance if they are required to use a technique to directly remove the hold the genjutsu has on them?

Ronnijuro said:
Ichigo only shot 1 GT in Hollow form and that Ichigo was not at his peak at all, his bones were being creaking and the mask was only at half. 1

He never tanked 4 GTs.
Emmm..Yeah he did,all he have do is go to next 3 or so pages of your scan..its called a Black getsuga sandwich,its one of hollow ichigo's favourite attacks,he loves dishing it out,you could ask Grimmjow

Getsuga

Tensho

Sandwich

I think there are 3 GT,i could have sworn it was 4 in the anime

CRT are CONTENT REVISION THREADS,if you want something changed and you bring enough facts and evidence to convince sadistic staff memebers and shut fanboys like me up...Then you can change pretty much everything and anything on here,Upgrades or downgrades are in your hands..Facts and feats are key though.you could read up on some old CRTS and learn to make one

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Normal people have chakra, they simply don't know how to use it which is what Shinobi are trained for.
They don't have chakra otherwise they wouldn't invent ninja tools to use chakra. ƒÖä

Back