• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No they have chakra they just don't have the talent to use it

Like Lee, he has chakra he just dosen't have the ability to use it for jutsu

Paul Frank said:
No they have chakra they just don't have the talent to use it
Like Lee, he has chakra he just dosen't have the ability to use it for jutsu
Give me a scan where it says that Hagoromo gave chakra to animals. IT worked on cats.

Callsign Castle said:
I mean....Kakashi owns ninja dogs, lol. You have Shiba's clan which uses animals, Shino's clan which uses insects, probably much more.
I believe there's a difference between talking animals and normal ones.

Why do people assume that Itachi would immediately try to Genjutsu what he sees as a mass of energy? I think the assumption that Itachi's first move when seeing a mass of energy would be genjutsu of all things is kinda out there.

Itachi has always start the majority of his battles with Genjutsu so there's no reason for him not to do so in this battle.

The majority of Itachi's fights weren't against an opponent he could only perceive as a mass of energy crushing him

Even in Naruto verse u don't see mass of energy with dojutsus. You see where the chakra flows through pressure points from the eyes and more

Okay but Naruto souls aren't invisible in the first place. Absolutely everyone in the verse can see them regardless of having Dojutsu, using chakra etc. They don't even have a statement saying they are invisible.

What blank said

Seeing souls in Naruto isn't a feat so they don't get to see bleach souls considering in the later verse souls are invisible

All he would see is energy crushing him to death at best at worst he just gets crushed to death without seeing anything ever

Souls are not visible to everyone in Naruto because we have seeing a lot of characters die and their souls were not shown.

@Apple

People dying has never shown souls even after Kishi started showing souls every other chapter. When the souls were seen, it involved a jutsu of some kind with everyone from your random civilian to the top tiers seeing them. Unless there is a feat of some people seeing souls when no one else around did, there is nothing to say that Naruto souls are invisible.

@Yung

Its not a feat if the souls are never stated or implied to be invisible.

AppleLord said:
Souls are not visible to everyone in Naruto because we have seeing a lot of characters die and their souls were not shown.
1) there were couple of ppl,who have died in front of sasuke even after him obtaining EMS/rinnegan, yet their souls were not shown to him either

2) even if you want to give sasuke the feat, remember, that sasuke had EMS at that moment,which itachi never had

AnonymousBlank said:
@Apple

People dying has never shown souls even after Kishi started showing souls every other chapter. When the souls were seen, it involved a jutsu of some kind with everyone from your random civilian to the top tiers seeing them. Unless there is a feat of some people seeing souls when no one else around did, there is nothing to say that Naruto souls are invisible.

@Yung

Its not a feat if the souls are never stated or implied to be invisible.
You just answered your own question. Souls in Naruto are invisible unless a jutsu is involved.

No it's more that Kishi didn't waste his time drawing souls for every dead person but only to show us that something was soulhaxing people. Anytime something actually affected souls in the series everyone could see the souls.

Paul Frank said:
No it's more that Kishi didn't waste his time drawing souls for every dead person but only to show us that something was soulhaxing people. Anytime something actually affected souls in the series everyone could see the souls.
You're not just contradicting yourself by the thumbs up to his argument but now you're not making any sense and contradicting the manga. Under Occam Razor I command you to post the evidence to your argument or concede.

>Under Occam Razor I command you to post the evidence to your argument or concede.

Not how Occam's Razor works.

Occam's Razor is a principle that one shouldn't make more assumptions than necessary, thus that an interpretation that involves the least assumption is more likely to be correct than another that involves more assumptions.

I have no opinion on the fight, but don't misuse principles.

Allow me to rephrase myself then. Any and all souls seen in Naruto are not invisible as they are only visible when a jutsu is involved. My reasoning for this is that the people who do see the souls, do not see any souls when characters die and no jutsu is affecting the souls in question.

The onus is thus on you to prove that they can see souls otherwise.

Any and all souls seen in Naruto are not invisible as they are only visible when a jutsu is involved.

Meaning, that if a jutsu isn't involved they cannot see said souls.

My point still stands.

So souls are invisible, great. I just conceded to that. Now show a single situation where a soul was seen without a jutsu involved by Itachi. If not, can we drop this pointless tangent and close this stomp.

Post time skip byakuya wins no contest even if itachi could see byakuya with his sharingan he couldnt win itachis genjutsu would have no vast effects on byakuya perhaps minor and itachis black flames hasnt been shown to harm intangble beings but his sasunoo spirit blade can perhaps seal byakuya but can itachi get that attack off NO big caps

AnonymousBlank said:
So souls are invisible, great. I just conceded to that. Now show a single situation where a soul was seen without a jutsu involved by Itachi. If not, can we drop this pointless tangent and close this stomp.
So every jutsu in Naruto that has ever encounter a soul including the Rinnegan just happens to extract and turn all souls visible?

Either I am not getting what your intent was, or you are strawmanning? Either way, I will walk you through it one last time.

1. People die and souls presumably leave their bodies.

2. No one ever takes note of, sees, mentions the soul etc.

3. Whenever people do see souls, it is everyone and always involves a jutsu of some kind. Examples include Edo Tensei, Rinne Tensei, Human Path, whatever Hags does to manifest etc.

Itachi has no feats of seeing souls, Sharingan has no feats of seeing souls, MS has no feats of seeing souls afaik, so until feats are presented, he is only gonna see a giant amorphous blob of "chakra" blanketing his surroundings and crushing his soul.

a blob covering dozens of kilometers no less . Most of naruto characthers can't do much against bleach characthers because they are completly different beings to begin with .

Naeblis495 said:
a blob covering dozens of kilometers no less . Most of naruto characthers can't do much against bleach characthers because they are completly different beings to begin with .
The only people in naruto that can possible see souls is anyone with the third rinnegan however you spell it i.e six paths madara can create invisible clones as well as see them as clear as day but isnt chakra essentially life force with life force being an association of the soul the same yet different intangible matter per se wouldnt that if its true; then the only people that can harm bleach characters are six paths abitity characters it may sound confusing lol

Back