• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really. You use the anime despite it's non canonicity. And he never tried to use his Chakra Arms. So you wouldn't know. That said they didn't destroy a full out Chibaku Tensei. They destroyed the core and even more it was pointed out as a Weak Point. And to me, the Manga >>>>> The anime.

They all destroyed core together is the point, no one was more or less useful and the implication is that they were comparable again.

Of course you would go with he whole manga > anime even when the anime is straight up continuing what happened in the manage while you are trying to extrapolate answers that you want but we are given thise answers in the anime.

And again as I said we have plenty of moments that are "expanded" upon in anime but is non canon none the less. Like 6th tailed Naruto's chase on Pain, Naruto's Clones not vanishing against Sasuke, Goku slapping Frieza's Blast away and then we see said blast in the anime had destroyed Namek's Suns, and more. It can be expanded upon, but at the end of the day it's still non canon, whether it be a feat, character interaction or so on and so fourth.

Which is why when it does not actually mess up canon it it used as supporting canon something that you can not fathom apparently.

Because it's not immense, it affected 7 people at most while basic genjutsu affected 600. Shaking off tsukuyomi is such downplay of tsukuyomi it is insane.

Well if we are counting,Itachi's Tsukuyomi has affected just 1 person at most...and he couldnt even genjutsu 4 people at once with basic genjutsu,( chiyo,sakura and Naruto at the same time.)

So by feats itachi's limit is 1 maybe 2 persons at most... 7>>>>1

At the end of the day, The Manga > Anime. You use the anime and hide under the phrase "Supporting Canon" And that's the bottom line. But as I can tell all that's left is to agree to disagree.

Hst master said:
At the end of the day, The Manga > Anime. You use the anime and hide under the phrase "Supporting Canon" And that's the bottom line. But as I can tell all that's left is to agree to disagree.
Yep manga>anime and when peole disagree on interpretations the anime helps to confirm showings. Basics of coming to a conclusion is using other credible sources even if they are not the main source as long as they support the source.

Ah you mean like "Sasuke taking a hit from the Limbo clone when saving Sakura"? And the anime showing something else? Like I said. Agree to disagree at this point.

Rocker1189 said:
Which is where it is a direct contradiction can can be ignored.
"direct contradiction"

You mean doesn't support you? What happen to "Supporting Canon"? Can't have your cake and eat it.

Supporting canon it is following what happened in the manga. But when it directly contradicts what happens you of course can not use that part. You really don't understand what supporting canon is do you?

Honestly at the end of the day it is the manga that shows then as equal case closed nothing else can be argued but semantics, lol he deflected not blocked. Ridiculous.

Rocker1189 said:
Supporting canon it is following what happened in the manga. But when it directly contradicts what happens you of course can not use that part. You really don't understand what supporting canon is do you?
And you really don't understand what the phrase "Can't have your cake and eat it" do you? The only reason it's considered a "direct contradiction" is because it at the time, didn't support you. And aren't you the same guy that said and I quote "the anime is supervised by kishimoto he knows what he wants the characters to do."

I know what that phrase means and I know it does not apply here. And I don't know anything about not supporting me but that feels like yet another derail.

Yes I am and what does a slight difference in sasuke's being hit or not change about his power? Absolutely nothing. That statement stays the same.

Rocker1189 said:
Yes I am and what does a slight difference in sasuke's being hit or not change about his power? Absolutely nothing. That statement stays the same.
Except you're now going back on that statement. You say that he's hit but then the anime shows he wasn't and you're calling it a contradiction. You then say Kishi knows what he wants to do with the characters for this because it supports your argument. The only "Contradiction" is your words.

Rocker1189 said:
Itachi a genjutsu affected a person who resisted 600 plus people thus it is >> 600 people and 600 >> 7

600 vegetables that where immensely worse than Ninja fodder you mean...what horrible scaling

Since numbers are the way to go instead of potency.Lol by the way.....i got my own scaling,As Nodt uses The fear by imbueding his schrift in his helig pfiel...A less than Captain level quincy can spam 1K helig pfiel,As Nodt can potentially affect 1K people.

1000>>>600

Rocker1189 said:
Shaking off tsukuyomi is such downplay of tsukuyomi it is insane.

Its not insane at all,Tsukishima's ability is not too far fetched.he easily shaked off book of the end...which gives you a lifetime of conflicting memories...and once you Try to make senese of it,it literally drives you Batshit screaming crazy. Urahara had to knock out Orihime and chad till Tsukishima was killed,so they wont get mentally scarred

For every man there is a cause which he would gladly die for

Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to

And every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation

And shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion

600 vegetables that where immensely worse than Ninja fodder you mean...what horrible scaling

Since numbers are the way to go instead of potency.Lol by the way.....i got my own scaling,As Nodt uses The fear by imbueding his schrift in his helig pfiel...A less than Captain level quincy can spam 1K helig pfiel,As Nodt can potentially affect 1K people.

1000>>>600

He never actually affected 600 people and has no scaling to do so, without it you can't grant him 1000 people to scale from its that simple. He has affected 7 people at most. And 600>>>7 and it does not matter if said people were so called fodder or not, if you have shown no mine resistance you have shown none no matter how strong you are AP has nothing to do with hax. People who are 9-B have shown better hax resistance than people who are Low 2-C.

Cuz it's a mismatch. Simple. And even some people who "voted" for itachi think it's a stomp for him, while people "voted" for Byakuya think it's a stomp for him. You even said it was a "Stomp".

EDIT: This whole thread was arguing who it was a stomp for.

I did but then you guys were brining in arguments sigh well if it's a mismatch, nothing for me to do. Gg I guess.

Rocker1189 said:
He never actually affected 600 people and has no scaling to do so,
Exactly,Itachi's ocular or finger genjutsu has never affected 600 people and has no scaling to do so,Scaling him to kabuto who uses a different technique doesnt make sense.Itachi can't Tsukuyomi 600 people,he can barely Tsukuyomi one person.

But if you still intend on taking that scaling route, then As Nodt automatically scales to other sternritters who can fire 1K arrows Schrift induced arrows....firing schrift induced projectiles nothing new,take a look at Bambeitta(Sternritter E)

Rocker1189 said:
without it you can't grant him 1000 people to scale from its that simple. He has affected 7 people at most.
Without weird scaling from a different technique,you cant grant Itachi 600 people potency. Itachi affected 1 person at most

Rocker1189 said:
And 600>>>7 and it does not matter if said people were so called fodder or not,
Kabuto>>>>Itachi genjutsu confirmed......?????

Rocker1189 said:
if you have shown no mine resistance you have shown none no matter how strong you are AP has nothing to do with hax. People who are 9-B have shown better hax resistance than people who are Low 2-C.
Byakuya has shown resistance on several ocassions.

Exactly,Itachi's ocular or finger genjutsu has never affected 600 people and has no scaling to do so,Scaling him to kabuto who uses a different technique doesnt make sense.Itachi can't Tsukuyomi 600 people,he can barely Tsukuyomi one person.

Let me make this simple, Kakash resisted 600 plus people mind hax without his sharingan, thus his mind resistance is 600 plus people not counting sharingan. Itachi easily mind haxed Kakashi even with his sharingan. Tsukuyomi is >>> 600 plus people resistance. It has also been stated that non-occular genjutsu<<<<<sharingan based genjutsu<<<<MS genjutsu, you would have to be truly ignorant and deliberate to ignore this.

Byakuya has only resisted up to 7 people, thats it, no mental gymnastics would put it higher than it has been shown.

Without weird scaling from a different technique,you cant grant Itachi 600 people potency. Itachi affected 1 person at most .

Its not weird scaling it is direct scaling from Kakashi. Itachi was goign to affect way more people but Kakashi saved them from it.

Kabuto>>>>Itachi genjutsu confirmed......?????

Yep you are trolling good to know. Not replying to the farce any longer considering how much I have said this over and over. You can continue if you want.

Abridged version just for you, Kabuto 600 people Kakashi resist.

Kakashi could not resist Itachi's thus Itachi easily beats 600 people resistance.

Byakuya 7 people at most.

thus Itachi beats byakuya's resistance.

Byakuya has shown resistance on several ocassions.

And none of it on the level to defend himself against Itachi.

Byakuya is faster, but against Full Susano of Itachi he cant do anything. Small City durability Susano > any of the Byakuya's attacks.

But ofc, Susano is not a first option in combat for Itachi, he has a shit stamina like almost all ninjas, with great 3 jutsus they are already panting or bleeding through the eyes. He will start fight with shurikens, kunais, Genjutsu. And Genjutsu is useless, actually like against almost every other verse probably, because of how specific works.

Byakuya should be able to oneshot Itachi in the first moment of the fight. And even if he drags the combat because of X reasons, he only will need to mantain his distance and let Itachi spend his energy, or he can evade his attacks while waiting for this, is faster like I said.

Itachi can only win with speed equalized and full Susano at the start and not sure if he can harm Byakuya cause his best feat is slicing Orochimaru' snakes which not put him even at Town lvl but on the other hand, Byakuya is not much better in durability, was hurt by Tsukushima. Well, with those conditions, Itachi would win.

I mean apart from your conclusion, if you look at the profiles you would see that your scaling for everyone is wrong...

Rocker1189 said:
I mean apart from your conclusion, if you look at the profiles you would see that your scaling for everyone is wrong...
Is your answer for me?

Well, if it is for me, then this is mine. I dont care about the profiles here. I dont care about the calcs here. All of this info in this wiki are reference for me (the calcs could have been done by Albert Einstein, I will still not care about them, because one needs to make it compatible with the manga/anime/whatever). I have my own head and capacity to analyze these things.

If you dont agree with something I said, tell me where I am wrong and why, if you want to discuss with me ofc.

I mean the profiles for both characters do just that, they are both mountain level + at this stage and both have calcs and scaling for it. I know you have your own mind or whatever but if you are arguing in this wiki then you would be using the profiles in it.

This is going to be my last reply to this thread tbh, it has gone on for so long for no reason. Not even going to look at any mroe replies.

Like I said I dont care about the profiles, I read both mangas and have my own analysis.

Mountain lvl for Itachi or Byakuya is absolut bullshit. The best thing Itachi did in AP was slicing Orochimaru' snakes and he didnt have a any other powerscalling for Mountain lvl, Mountain lvl are Bjuu bombs and 99% of verse is below that.

The better thing Byakuya has is a MCB feat and the rest is scalling from other chars which are scaled to another chars again and again. In Bleach they are generally Town lvl. Barely there are a few chars with City lvl feats and above. Until Kenpachi meteor, we only had Aizen City lvl+ blast and Yamamoto City/City+ with prep and time for it. And Byakuya is not among these chars, cause his feats are cutting other chars around his lvl.

I know I said that would be my final reply but oof, that is some huge bleach downplay man. And downplay for Itachi and naruto too but ok, just dont expect people to count your votes if you argue like that.

Scan of Itachi cutting/destroying a Mountain or a character which did it and Itachi is scaled for him.

Scan of Bykuya cutting/destroying a Mountain or a character which did it and Byakuya is scaled for him.

Oh, about the second one, I will remember you how Aizen Butterfly, a being much above Byakuya, almost wet his pussy thinking that he is awesome for destroying a 50 meters high rock.

Sorry for have some common sense and logic capacity and you not.

Dude I am not arguing with you on this lmao. Also on Itachi he literally tanked a mountain busting attack with susanoo just saying.

And butterfly aizen is scaling to multi continental anyway.

The new guy most be from comicvine the only place on the internet where they use feats and don't know what statements and scaling are use for, but not us. You play by our rules or go back home, boi.

So what if Itachi tanked a Mountain buster attack (which is not, that "mountain" does not have dimensions to be a Mountain, not with the standards here in this wiki, it is 500 meters high at most)?

Since when durability = AP ?

The Multi Continental dude is wetting his pussy for being able to destroy a 50 meters high rock :'D

That's why I said that I dont care about calcs. And probably that Multi Continental is with a country size Seireitei and a super speed of the meteor, which is not true any of them.

Next.

So what if Itachi tanked a Mountain buster attack (which is not, that "mountain" does not have dimensions to be a Mountain, not with the standards here in this wiki, it is 500 meters high at most)?

I have scaled the mountain to about 900 meters it pretty decent in size. Ok dude you do you. Like I said just dont expect people to take it seriously.

Back