• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know buus note says that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of Solar System level is roughly a trillion times, making it incredibly inconsistent for even the strongest Buu Saga characters to be listed as anything more than 4-B. But what does that mean can someone explain it simply and after a while this thread can be closed?

That there is a massive gap from 4-B to 4-A for the manga characters, and their transformation and power increase is not enough for them to jump to 4-A.

Dark649 said:
That there is a massive gap from 4-B to 4-A for the manga characters, and their transformation and power increase is not enough for them to jump to 4-A.
How is there a gap could explain everything bit by bit please

Because it takes enormously higher power to encompass multiple solar systems in an omnidirectional blast than a single one.

Just being stronger than someone who can destroy a solar system doesn't make you multi-solar system level, there is enormous space in between solar systems, so the energy required to cover that distance to destroy multiple solar systems is massive.

I know this isnt part of the subject but

3406235-0946287174-59870.gif

I know it was said anime buu destroyed a galaxy gradually but how come. It kinda looks like he destroyed it in one blast

I think that this visualisation contradicted what was stated in the story itself, but I will ask Matthew about this.

That is for the Anime continuity and that's a 4-A feat since he destroyed it over time.

Manga isn't anime Kukui. Different feats entirely.

Also it was only a few years with constant stopping. (I vaguely recall 3-4 years being stated but don't quote me).

Yes, we scale several of the anime only and DBGT characters from Buu's feat.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The visualization isn't literal. Buy's rampage across the universe tool years.
This.

Manga Buu: 4-B in any form. You need to be billions of times stronger than baseline 4-B to jump to 4-A.

Anime Buu: 4-A. Anime only feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back