• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Misleading Brackets Round 2: Batman vs Spiderman

What if Spidey were to incapacitate his arms? And what is the range of the AOE? If its low (IE. 5 meter radius), then it is easily dodgeable due to the Spider Sense to warn Peter to go up high, or Spider-Man just sends the projectile back with his web.

For sake, I vote Spider-Man. If he can just wrap up Batman's arms, he shouldnt be able to use any of his equipment, and Batman cant reach in with his hands to burn the webs since they are tied.

I meant that Spidey can incapacitate the arms but keep the gloves away from the webbing.

That seems a bit specific, and unlikely, especially since he goes in thei fight without knowledge of Batmans gear

And neither Batman would know about Spider-Man's webs. And if he figures out about Bruce having the equipment to burn the webs, he will indeed try to find another way.

When a projectile comes, Peter can just send it back. He only needs to see it once to know what it is capable of.

Batman figuring out Spider-Man's webs would happen Way Way Way Faster. It's his literal main range weapon, and the standard logic of Fire, Heat, and explosions > Webs

Batmans heat gloves is not a main weapon that he would whip out from the start, and definitely wouldn't Be clear he has it or him use it unless it's necessary. It's going to be hard for spiderman to even tell his gloves are heat based and doing that, he would have to take specific attention to it. Explosions spiderman would know about sure, but he still would be getting caught in them. Him catching one doesn't stop it from exploding in his grip before he tosses it back.

He places the gloves in the body part he needs to break free. Assuming he even needs to. explosions and smoke to make it harder to see, and ice and explosions as an AOE to tag Gun and keep him busy.

Smoke and anything else is proven useless, as Spidey can just use the Spider Sense to sense Batman's presence or any other projectile coming at him.

That's a hard no. Smoke has more debate depending if spiderman uses his sense to detect people's exact whereabouts, which I recalled he could dodge attacks, but I don't remember any instances of his finding an exact persons location without sight of them. If he hasn't dont that specifically with his sense, he isn't going to detect Batman through a wall of smoke. (albeit, I watched very little of this series), but everything else is a hard no. AOE still can tag him and nothing disproves that, and ice is also AOE.

TBH. This debate looks like whoever wins the entire thing. Looking at everyone else, these two versions are still relatively tough for their tier area

He can't sense Batman's exact location, but the Spider Sense would still allow him to counter most of Batman's attacks.

There was no issue, I have explained it to Jason. The one after Jason said it is fine.

Ahh. Ok. Should probably link that to Ants comment on that Calc thing though. He seemed to want Jason's response

And probably not. I haven't even figured out if I can get my email updated for the new swap on mobile or not. Gonna really such if I can't

Yea. Got to get your account ready to get switched else you can't be apart of the community anymore from what I understand

Fandom will screw up our forums in the next update, so we are gonna transfer y'all to an external site so you can keep making threads. Your accounts won't be switched, your usernames will remain the same and it won't impact your main account here at VS Battles Wiki. Soon, you will receive an invitation in your e-mail to join the new forum. Bear in mind, it will be in the same e-mail you use here and it needs to have been previously confirmed by Fandom. To make sure you're safe, follow these instructions:

Go to "My Preferences" in the upper right corners of your screens, then click the "Email" tab, and go to "My Email Address", in which you write one that you use, preferably one that does not reveal your real name, and check for the confirmation email, which should arrive quickly.

Crazylatin77 said:
Fandom will screw up your forums in the next update, so we are gonna transfer y'all to an external site so you can keep making threads. Your accounts won't be switched, your usernames will remain the same and it won't impact your main account here at VS Battles Wiki. Soon, you will receive an invitation in your e-mail to join the new forum. Bear in mind, it will be in the same e-mail you use here and it needs to have been previously confirmed by Fandom. To make sure you're safe, follow these instructions:
Go to "My Preferences" in the upper right corners of your screens, then click the "Email" tab, and go to "My Email Address", in which you write one that you use, preferably one that does not reveal your real name, and check for the confirmation email, which should arrive quickly.
So as long as the "My Preferences" thing is linked to the email I use for this account, I'll be good?

Okay! Thank you so much, that really helps me out

On a side note, sorry about derailing the thread

Back