• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Misleading Brackets Round 2: Batman vs Spiderman

And we move to the next round! And this fight we have a special fight, one commonly debated, but with a twist. We have Batma from the Justice League Action series, Submitted by Me, going up against Spider-Ma from the Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, Submitted by Pyschomaster35

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

Spider-Man scales to 600,531.507545 Joules

Batman scales to 516,644.24 Joules

That's all! Let's see how this goes!

Batma: 7

Spider-Ma:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Bats seems to have the variety advantage, as well as AP, but Spidey might be able to use his precog and webbing to send some of Batman's projectiles right back at him.

His biggest Problem I see is Batmans skills and intelligence leading him to use explosives to counter. Both having an AOE, and breaking the webs with heat, ice, or power

Yes. If it hits him. Though with Batmans skills, plus explosives and heat to break free to avoid it helps his case. Since Spider-Man's webs can be burnt through. It's been done by lesser stuff before

That is entirely wrong. Batmans intellect will help him. Just because their both geniuses, doesn't mean their intelligence becomes useless. Batmans intelligence would lead him likely to use his heat based stuff and AOE weapons to fight webs and spider sense. It's about how they can use their intelligence and how useful it is. Which in this case, it would be very useful since he has good ways to fight back Spider-Man's webs. Much like Spider-Man's intellect could really help him. One may not be outsmarting the other, but intelligence doesn't do just that.

Spider-Man has actually dealt with electricity, before. Especially if hes at close range, he will just restrain Batman that way when up close.

Psychomaster35 said:
Spider-Man has actually dealt with electricity, before. Especially if hes at close range, he will just restrain Batman that way when up close.
Dealt with electricity? None of what I brought up involved that. His involves heat, ice, and AOE attacks

BigSmoke4269 said:
How is he gonna figure out that Spidey's webs are susceptible to heat?
Using logic. That's not really an uncommon fact that webs have a weakness to fire and heat. Plus, If he sees webbing, and Spider-Man dodging normal baterangd and such, he will jump to explosions, AOE, and put two and two together that heat beats webs. It's a fact Batman would come upon if not already know extremly quickly at his intelligence.

The biggest crime here is that Butter forgot the hyphen in "Spider-Man"

Lonkitt said:
Uh, Butter. I don't think he was doing that to challenge you
I wasnt. It was just to see that I saw a feat more impressive I decided to calc.

It wasnt out of spite that I did it, it was out of my curiousity that it felt like a stronger feat that was left uncalced.

I'll just make note to stop making any sort of jokes around here.

And how can y'all call that spite when psycho literally did the same thing. Not that I'm shaming it or anything. Calcing someone so they stand a better chance isn't spite

True.

In fact, there may be a possibility Batman can still win, even after Spidey's upgrades.

Can we get back to the debate?

Anywho, with the AP advantage and LS advantage, Spidey can incapacitate Batman with his web, and as for the AOE explosions, he will try to send the bomb back with a web.

Batman can counter webbing with heat and explosions. Has more experience and skill, and AIE to counter the spider sense. Spider-Man's best win is with webbing as direct combat he may be a bit stronger in, but he still is out done in experience, variety, and skill. So even with the AP advantage now. To me, still seems like batman wins. Direct counters to webbing and spider sense, Spider-Man's two big things keeping him in the game, Experience, skill, and arsenal over spiderman, and Spider-Man has no direct counters to what Batmans win conditions are. And he doesn't win directly since Batman out skills and counters to well

A tournament match. I had no control over who fought who. Batman was just the guy I chose to fill the slots up, so I'm saying my thought, but I'm not stopping anyone from voting for spiderman, nore does my vote even count.

1 for Batman then

I just wanna get along on these. I didn't mean to have 3 tournaments running at once

Back