• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Brackets: Round 6 Po vs Brain of Cthulhu

Due to a stomp match being set up, we now jump to the sixth match of the building level brackets. This fight is Po the Panda from Kung Fu Panda, Submitted by I'm Blue daba dee daba die, fighting against Brain of Cthulhu from Terraria, Submitted by Jackythejack

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

Po is in his Kung Fu Panda 2/Legends of Awesomeness Key

Po scales far above 0.39 Tons of TNT

Brain of Cthulhu scales to 1.814 Tons of TNT

That's all. Let's get to this strange battle.

Po the Panda: 2

Brain of the guy who's name I never spell right the first time: 3

Inconclusive/Draw:

Actually, Po is way stronger than .39 tons:

KFP 2>>>Tai Lung>>>Tigress in the KFP Movies>>> Tigress in secrets of the scroll (her younger, less stronger self), who did the casual feat

well king brain of chutullu>>>eye of chutullu>>>king slime only moving so yeah he is one of the stronges AP 8-C in the wiki

play terraria get the armor of ninja and go to figth brain of chutullu and you probally will die in seconds

okay the scale of the brain is weird because canonically he is far stronger than king slime but he has less damage in the game

Livinmeme said:
okay the scale of the brain is weird because canonically he is far stronger than king slime but he has less damage in the game
I agree that the slime has a decent AP advantage, but I don't see the scaling chain being so massive that he basically oneshots.

He still has the advantage though

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Livinmeme said:
I agree that the slime has a decent AP advantage, but I don't see the scaling chain being so massive that he basically oneshots.
He still has the advantage though
well he spam the hell of ilusions and invocation like spam spam

Livinmeme said:
waith he has far more tan 5x AP so how po can wi
Not with Po's massive scaling chain, more like around 3x the AP

I will vote for Po, he has way more experience/skill and can Golden Lotus Clap which can blind the opponent or use the shuyong seed to slow time. While the AP advantage is there, Po has the advantage in everything else

I'm giving this to the brain yes Po is strong and could defeat it, but this is KFP2 Po who doesn't have much in turms of range which from what I've seen of terraria is how you take on most bosses in the game. It also seems to have things that can blind and harm Po if he is not careful and has powers that can prevent itself from being hurt by Po.

Whiteoak019 said:
I'm giving this to the brain yes Po is strong and could defeat it, but this is KFP2 Po who doesn't have much in turms of range which from what I've seen of terraria is how you take on most bosses in the game. It also seems to have things that can blind and harm Po if he is not careful and has powers that can prevent itself from being hurt by Po.
poo is far weaker the brain has a advantage of 5Xap

How will Po get around all of the summons and Flight? The AP advantage makes the little guys quite the threat.

Livinmeme said:
you know that the reason of po has not sense i meand how is suprasing the ilusions and invocations
Illusions are basically him making 3 copies of himself, which Po countered in KFP 1.

Invocations can be countered by Po taking it out before they hit him

@00potato, By taking them out before they can harm him with the golden lotus clap

Livinmeme said:
you know that the reason of po has not sense i meand how is suprasing the ilusions and invocations
Illusions are basically him making 3 copies of himself, which Po countered in KFP 1.
you know that he is invocin like 50 and every has the AP of po rigth?

Livinmeme said:
Livinmeme said:
you know that he is invocin like 50 and every has the AP of po rigth?
Po's golden lotus clap is omnidirectional

Livinmeme said:
plus every boss should has madness
Unless it's passive it's not needed. Plus madness hax (unless it's type 3) is mind hax which Po resists
number one is possible and even is aded number two the madnes is tecnacly 5B posibly 4B

Back