• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Brackets: Round 6 Po vs Brain of Cthulhu

Brain has the Mobility advantage due to flight. He isn't incapping all of the little Eyes since they can just swarm him and do massive damage each hit.

Versatility won't beat eye spam and flight.

00potato said:
Brain has the Mobility advantage due to flight.
He isn't incapping all of the little Eyes since they can just swarm him and do massive damage each hit.

Versatility won't beat eye spam and flight.
Po's lotus clap is omnidirectional

By the time that he says that, he will likely be swarmed and unless it is permanent, he isn't getting much done. They don't really need to see to be a threat anyway since Po can barely hurt them.

00potato said:
By the time that he says that, he will likely be swarmed and unless it is permanent, he isn't getting much done. They don't really need to see to be a threat anyway since Po can barely hurt them.
I mean, saying "Golden Lotus Clap!" is faster than running up to po, and if they go near him, they all get blinded, the clap is omnidirectional.

Not being able to see is incap, and them not seeing where Po is gives Po a massive advantage

okay i suposs is expert mode but everry hit than the brain of chutullu has a possibility of blind PO and reduce his defense to the half and a lot more

Livinmeme said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Livinmeme said:
okay i suposs is expert mode but everry hit than the brain of chutullu has a possibility of blind PO and reduce his defense to the half and a lot more
By the time they can get near him, they get incapped
https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Brain_of_Cthulhu all the debufs plus he has to beat all the minions to hit the brain of chutullu
He incaps the eyes, simple

2. Unless it's passive, it means nothing

3. It says on it's wiki it doesn't have a 100% chance of working

no he has to damage enough to he enter in the second form and the key of kung fu panda 2 has no phisical interaction

Livinmeme said:
no he has to damage enough to he enter in the second form and the key of kung fu panda 2 has no phisical Interaction
1. I mean, if he incaps the eyes, he can easily get rid of them and be able to get enough punches in. The eyes are the biggest way the brain can win

2. He does

Not likely, he will need to get them all at once and they move kinda erratically, making that hard.

Also, I doubt that he can blind the brain itself since it's eye is protected most of the time.

What is stopping the brain from just teleporting on to him? It actually he does that in the boss fight sometimes and combined with the AP advantage and Eyes Po will get deleted.

00potato said:
Not likely, he will need to get them all at once and they move kinda erratically, making that hard.
Also, I doubt that he can blind the brain itself since it's eye is protected most of the time.

What is stopping the brain from just teleporting on to him? It actually he does that in the boss fight sometimes and combined with the AP advantage and Eyes Po will get deleted.
1. Omnidrectional blast attack

2. In R1 it's just him VS The eyes, the brain attacking comes in round 2. And Po has ways to beat him besides AP like BFRing

00potato said:

1. Omnidrectional blast attack
2. In R1 it's just him VS The eyes, the brain attacking comes in round 2. And Po has ways to beat him besides AP like BFRing
what no he invoc the things and then he moves erraticly and the same time atack plus all the sumons can infilicts the debuff

The brain is still their in Round one and can teeleport on to him, which wins him it right their.

1 So? Not all of them will be in range.

3 AP is still a massive problem since one wrong move kills him.

00potato said:
The brain is still their in Round one and can teeleport on to him, which wins him it right their.
1 So? Not all of them will be in range.

3 AP is still a massive problem since one wrong move kills him.
plus the minions can inflict broken armor who reduces the defense in half so the brain and the minions can one shoot

Not trying to say which side wins. But Assuming Brain opened with teleporting up close and trying that is like assuming Po claps as an opener. Which if both did that. There is absolutely no way they would kill him before he clapped. Even with their AP advantage

The Golden Lotus Clap can affect people from a decent distance away, the eyes will try to swarm him, meaning they will get in range
he need to force him to accest the second form and to do that he has to kill all the sumons who are like 50

Livinmeme said:
The Golden Lotus Clap can affect people from a decent distance away, the eyes will try to swarm him, meaning they will get in range
he need to force him to accest the second form and to do that he has to kill all the sumons who are like 50
He incaps the summons, simple
good you incap the sumon now they are 50 of them with every one with the posibilite of givin debufs who if po has even one debufs he will pretty dead

Not they will get to him first due to the brain teleporting to him he can't exactly incap while he is getting 2 shot by a large flying, teleporting object.

00potato said:
Not they will get to him first due to the brain teleporting to him he can't exactly incap while he is getting 2 shot by a large flying, teleporting object.
I mean, the gap isn't enough to 1 shot. If it's the brain itself it isn't enough

It is close so he likely 2 shots that's not even getting into the little guys either, so yeah Po gets deleted with ease.

No. It is not a 2 shot. It was brought up that Po extremely extremly upscales from the given feat. Tigress did it as a kid casually, now is an adult and much stronger, who got stomped by the main villain in KP1. And Po beat him and has gotten much stronger since then. He massively upscales. Even if we put it at a lower end (at least by my view) and say his strength is double that.

.78 Tons of TNT vs 1.814 Tons of TNT

2.325641025641026 Times difference

Even now isn't close to a 2 shot.

.39 Tons of TNT vs 1.814 Tons of TNT is a 4.651282051282051 difference. Not a two shot at all

Brain also upscales heavily though. He upscales from someone who upscales from a slime who easily does the feat. So 2-3 shot is probably valid.

Back