• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Brackets: Round 12 Deathstroke vs Bonsly

Where? And if he tries it. Since a gun still would work. That would leave them wide open from the start as they still need to activate and use it.

I'll say, to your previous comment.

Open with doesn't = Spam

Bonsly can open using it. But that doesn't mean they will continue to spam it. They just will open using the ability. Which does make sense. Just not continue to spam it. Which is the issue

Buttersamuri said:
I'll say, to your previous comment.

Open with doesn't = Spam

Bonsly can open using it. But that doesn't mean they will continue to spam it. They just will open using the ability. Which does make sense. Just not continue to spam it. Which is the issue
It is literally just starting at the opponent and tensing up. Are you saying he won't do that?

He is an experienced fighter, he has no reason to stop doing it when they are such basic motions.

Also you don't just end the fight like an hour after the last vote. That gives no time for a counter-argument. That just tells me that you just want Slade to move on rather then have a debate.

What arguments does he have left that weren't adressed? Most of the initial votes were debunked anyway so most of those don't even count.

When they hit 7, they move on. That's how it's been in this tournament the whole time. Technically was past grace for a while. Joaco showed uncertainty, but stood on slades side.

And they really weren't. But frankly. This back and forward has done nothing. You say you have. Others say you haven't. The bullet point still stands. In character spamming also doesn't work as a point.

Regardless. The round is over, and so for anyone who didn't see it

the next round is now up

The spam point does stand, I have already explained it multiple times. He is literally either looking at him, and tensing up to amp and debuff. If you are arguing that he won't do that then what can I tell you, you are arguing the absurd and can't be taken seriously.

Then bullet point kinda works. He can cause some damage, if he hits. Bonsly will get a larger and larger speed advantage as the fight goes on (he is an experienced fighter (If you bring up the wild bonsly point again, that proves to me that you have not been reading my actual arguments,)if he gets hit by something sharp or something fast, he will amp or use Rock Tomb.

I know it's easy to do. Still doesn't mean he will spam it. Use it sure. Spam it no.

Bullet point mainly was no doubt that a bullet pierces. Which they do at that AP level. Especially with things like assault rifles. And add on the skill, experience, prediction skills, intelligence, and what not. And that was another part of the argument

Are you actually claiming that in a fight, Bonsly wouldn't look at him or tense up.

Bullets, intelligence, and skill don't mean anything when in the face of blitz. You can't fight what you can't react to.

Buttersamuri said:
I know it's easy to do. Still doesn't mean he will spam it. Use it sure. Spam it no.
He doesn't need to just look at him. He needs to actively use the ability. Else by your logic, he uses it on everyone at any point in time he looks at them. But also. I don't doubt using it. I don't agree spamming it.

I mean he doesn't blitz. He doesn't start out nearly close to blitzing speed, and to get that fast needs the time. It is possible for it to get to that point. But it's also possible slade kills it

No he doesn't, read the moves description.

It works by looking at people with a fake teary look, that is what Bonsly is doing all the time.

What activated it then?

He only needs a few amps and debuffs to blitz, once he gets a few, Slade will struggle to hit it, giving the tree rock more time to amp. The dura amps still prevent some of the non Bullet damage, allowing him more time to amp.

Back