• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BuT cAn He BeAt GoKu ThO!?

Daoist Water laughs and slices him to bits.

In all seriousness though, didn't we have this with Xenoku and dozens of Low 2-C dudes were listed? Considering how much weaker this Goku is, it really would be easier to list people that don't beat him.

Elreverso.png

Goku is not at all the weakest low 2-C, he ranks the highest in terms of AP in the whole tier I'm pretty sure, also keep in mind that this is unequalized speed, and Goku is one of the fastest MFTL+ dudes in the wiki. So he should beat dudes like Alien X and this guy I think.
Discord thinks and turns Goku into a real life Monkey

Goku is not at all the weakest low 2-C, he ranks the highest in terms of AP in the whole tier I'm pretty sure, also keep in mind that this is unequalized speed, and Goku is one of the fastest MFTL+ dudes in the wiki. So he should beat dudes like Alien X and this guy I think.
Nobody said he's the weakest, but he is one of the weakest.

Apparently the AP thing was changed and he's now just unquantifiable above Low 2-C

Regardless, when AP is your biggest advantage in Low 2-C, then you're fodder tier, most of Low 2-C has hax to negate an AP advantage with ease.

Nobody said he's the weakest, but he is one of the weakest.

Apparently the AP thing was changed and he's now just unquantifiable above Low 2-C

Regardless, when AP is your biggest advantage in Low 2-C, then you're fodder tier, most of Low 2-C has hax to negate an AP advantage with ease.
Saying he's the weakest is very harsh, His insane AP, and his speed allow him to blitz and destroy dudes who would normally clap him in a fight with hax, and he does have some pretty powerful abilities, skill and UI make him nearly unrivaled in a fair h2h fight, analytical prediction, non physical interaction, and has many ways to attack without needing to move or just by thinking, it's just that his biggest weakness is if his AP or speed is overpowered, he's done for, but that doesn't happen a lot since he's so fast and strong. He's always been unquantifiably above low 2-C but he's not half 2-C due to the shitty multiplier standards, he's unquatifiably below 2-C but very very close to the tier.

Saying he's the weakest is very harsh, His insane AP, and his speed allow him to blitz and destroy dudes who would normally clap him in a fight with hax, and he does have some pretty powerful abilities, skill and UI make him nearly unrivaled in a fair h2h fight, analytical prediction, non physical interaction, and has many ways to attack without needing to move or just by thinking, it's just that his biggest weakness is if his AP or speed is overpowered, he's done for, but that doesn't happen a lot since he's so fast and strong. He's always been unquantifiably above low 2-C but he's not half 2-C due to the shitty multiplier standards, he's unquatifiably below 2-C but very very close to the tier.
A good chunk of Low 2-Cs either have passives, Immeasurable and Infinite speed, some godly regeneration or are abstract or non-existent. His AP and speed mean almost nothing in the tier.

Considering speed is unequalized Goku should at the very least be able to incon those who aren't faster then him or have passives. If this was manga Goku he could even win against fair bit of opponents because of hakai.

Supreme Calamitas yeets with Danmaku and Soul Hax.(Yes I'll get around to updating Calamity Mod to Low 2-C) DoG eats after ressurecting, Yharim lands a hit and then eventually seals, but every other Calamity Low 2-C doesn't have the hax to murder Goku.

Vivec:
R.ee0545ad22d812ec37cd755390ea4106

? When did that happen
? Don't remember that happening, can't find the thread on it, and I don't think the overarching thread on the 2C jump has had any major revisions accepted yet, so I'm rather skeptical.

Did find an Ichigo thread were people talked about it, but that's it.

Back