• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BuT cAn He BeAt GoKu ThO!?

Supreme Calamitas yeets with Danmaku and Soul Hax.(Yes I'll get around to updating Calamity Mod to Low 2-C) DoG eats after ressurecting, Yharim lands a hit and then eventually seals, but every other Calamity Low 2-C doesn't have the hax to murder Goku.
Terraria?

Low 2-C is like, I'm pretty sure, one of the most haxed tiers on the site.

This thread is dumb.

Terraria calamity doesn't even have a profile how are you getting feats?
Check FC/OC. Specifically Draedon's statement that the Lunatic Cultist's death made a hole in space time, which means that Ceaseless Void's destroying the universe statement is actually Low 2-C instead of just 3-A. And yes I'll get around to updating them some time this century.

I actually really do like Goku , one of my favorite characters from anime.
Would be stoked if he won a decisive battle against a hax character but yeah , he isnt winning any gold medals in Low 2C anytime soon.
Like 80% of the tier steamrolls him due to hax sadly lol.

Check FC/OC. Specifically Draedon's statement that the Lunatic Cultist's death made a hole in space time, which means that Ceaseless Void's destroying the universe statement is actually Low 2-C instead of just 3-A. And yes I'll get around to updating them some time this century.
Goku one shots.
Like seriously Goku can beat a ridiculously haxxed character if he can blitz and he'll 100% of the time have the AP advantage over a low 2-C.

Goku one shots.
Like seriously Goku can beat a ridiculously haxxed character if he can blitz and he'll 100% of the time have the AP advantage over a low 2-C.
Goku gets soul-nuked by Supreme Calamitas, or gets absorbed by DoG, or gets haxed to death by Yharim. Thank you true form Astrum Deus for having a ridiculous speed feat that would place them on par with DBS.

No I will not argue this further.

Goku one shots.
Wow. No.

First off, most ridiculously haxxed characters in the tier have speed that will obliterate goku, some sort of godly regen, or some immortality that Goku can't deal with.

Don't exclude characters (most of the tier) that can stomp him just to give him a chance lol.

Why do people hate Goku?
Its not that people hate Goku.
Lot of Dragonball fans has sorta made Goku the measuring stick in Vs debates (not the high quality one but facebook , other forum etc debate).
The Goku Vs Superman debate in 2013 didnt help either to paint DB fans in a good light.
typically an average fan with no idea on other verses will claim Goku to be one of the strongest in fiction (somewhat leading to the infamous "Can he beat Goku" meme ) and I guess it became a meme of sorts to clown on him.

Lot of Dragonball fans has sorta made Goku the measuring stick in Vs debates (not the high quality one but facebook , other forum etc debate).
The Goku Vs Superman debate in 2013 didnt help either to paint DB fans in a good light.
typically an average fan with no idea on other verses will claim Goku to be one of the strongest in fiction (somewhat leading to the infamous "Can he beat Goku" meme ) and I guess it became a meme of sorts to clown on him.
Thats...accurate lol

Pretty much this. Goku wank has gone on for a long time and still does, so he's become a sort of staple in the wank community.

Pretty much this. Goku wank has gone on for a long time and still does, so he's become a sort of staple in the wank community.
I can tolerate wank as long as there is some basis for it or I can understand where the other guy is coming from.
I cant tolerate toxicity , ad hominems etc or that sort of mentality and that only serves to paint a terrible image on the actual DB debaters who try to be more civil.

Sorry, but someone had to mention it.

maou-gakuin-anos-voldigoad.gif

Back