• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bungou Stray Dogs Upgrade CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, surprised no one touched this after the second season. So since I watched the Dead Apple movie which is canon to the anime as it was written by the same author as well as the third season, I think its time for a little upgrade.

Dead Apple:

After backstabbing both Dazai and Shibusawa, Fyodor creates a dragon which emerges from the abilities made incarnate. He also calls this dragon a singularity whose mere existence would cause the fog to spread all around the world.

This dragon was going to destroy all of Yokohama as stated by Fyodor.

This dragon also went on to face Chuya.

Who performed this feat when he was younger where he makes a crater on Suribachi City as seen in the flashback in Season 3.

Their fight destroys many city blocks as well as a heavily damaged a skyscraper.

Which was confirmed by the Special Division.

How do we know its a skyscraper?
here we see the dragon next to the tower.

here, we see Chuya literally swinging a building, which is barely larger than the dragon's face. And the dragon's whole body is slightly taller than the tower.

Right after Chuya beats the Dragon, the fog continues to spread and The Order of the Clock Tower, which is an English gifted organization, contacts the Special Division that they have 'already' deployed an incineration-type ability user to destroy Yokohama to prevent the fog's spread. In short, they were going to destroy all of Yokohoma to kill the singularity user.

Which is backed up twice.

Now note that I said that The Order of the Clock Tower, already deployed an incineration type user. Meaning at this point, by the time they deployed it, the Dragon was yet to fight Chuya. Meaning it would take a city busting attack to kill the dragon.

However, Fyodor would merge the Dragon with Shibusawa's skull, calling him the singularity, which confirms that Shibusawa, after being revived, would scale to the Dragon. As even his existence alone was accelerating the spread of the fog compared to the Dragon.

Atsushi after embodying the Tiger would get an amp that would let him match Shibusawa and ultimately kill him on his own.

So what all do we have here?

The Dragon was stated by Fyodor to be able to wipe out a town.
Chuuya creates a crater in a small city.
Chuuya and the Dragon's fight wiped out multiple city blocks and caused heavy damage to a skyscraper.
The incineration user was gonna destroy Yokohama to kill the Dragon, but we don't know if the Dragon was going to survive it or not.

First conclusion: All of this could scale from Francis' Moby Dick which was going to destroy Yokohama with 140 tons since that was the energy which stated to be able to destroy Yokohama. So everyone who scales could be upgraded to 8-A.

Second conclusion: The feats that I have mentioned can be calced to get appropriate results.

Who all scale? Atsushi (Tiger Embodied) [which is a key we should add], Akutagawa (With Demonic armour as his attack cut through the stomach of Shibusawa and survived taking hits from his attacks), and that's it.

Last edited:
Oh, most of the fight took place near the top of the tower, it was the final clash that destroyed all the city blocks.

This dragon was going to destroy all of Yokohama as stated by Fyodor.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399619862361538570/797784514058387456/Capture1.JPG
The link doesn't really say anything about the dragon destroying Yokohama with any specific timeframe, more than likely it will destroy it eventually.
Who performed this feat when he was younger where he makes a crater on Suribachi City as seen in the flashback in Season 3.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...7784588658147328/Suribachi_City_full_view.png
This needs a timeframe. It's been a while since I've watched BSD, but I am positive that this could be solidly 8-A though. Wasn't there a video of Chuuya doing this?
Would be better if it gets a calc as well, it might get higher yield.
Their fight destroys many city blocks as well as a heavily damaged a skyscraper.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399619862361538570/797784525408829480/Capture3.JPG
Will not be surprised if this is 8-A but again I can't see any actual city blocks destroyed.
Right after Chuya beats the Dragon, the fog continues to spread and The Order of the Clock Tower, which is an English gifted organization, contacts the Special Division that they have 'already' deployed an incineration-type ability user to destroy Yokohama to prevent the fog's spread. In short, they were going to destroy all of Yokohoma to kill the singularity user.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399619862361538570/797784528478666772/Capture5.JPG
The key to this statement is that they already deployed an incineration-type ability user, and not an incineration-type ability.
They were going to deploy a wide-range attack simply because it was the most efficient way to destroy the source of the fog, doesn't necessarily mean that they deemed the singularity user to be so durable that it would take a city-busting attack to destroy it.

Overall, we do see Chuuya actually destroy a large building in Dead Apple, in a single blow/explosion, which is at the very least High 8-C, and depending on the calc values, could go way up to 8-B or 8-A.

I cant really help getting scans, but it would be better if you have clips for all the main feats here: Chuuya's crater in S3, Chuuya's building busting in Dead Apple, and the fight between Chuuya and the Dragon (which should include the area supposedly gonna be destroyed and the final clash). The youtube links kinda sucks and cuts a lot of the fight making them incoherent.

I agree that the profiles are outdated, and that 8-A is highly likely for Chuuya and those that scales to him, but disagree with the potential 7-B. Changes should be made after there are better, clearer scans (which should be linked to the profiles) and much better if there are calculations IMHO.

I agree that the profiles are outdated, and that 8-A is highly likely for Chuuya and those that scales to him, but disagree with the potential 7-B. Changes should be made after there are better, clearer scans (which should be linked to the profiles) and much better if there are calculations IMHO.
I agree the main issue is finding the proper clips, which is why most of the scans I have are taken directly from the movie. I can't link it to the website I used to watch the film since that isn't allowed on this site.

But to answer some of your questions.

Chuya making a crater in the city when he was younger was shown in the anime flashback to being done in seconds. Randou himself later says it happened all too quickly for him to see anything. Don't know why there isn't a clip of it yet.

The screenshot I sent of the city blocks destroyed and the tower being damaged was the aftermath. The fight itself shows multiple blocks being taken out after the dragon explodes. Again, the 3 fights that were uploaded cut it out.

I agree with the incineration type user statement.

I'll see if I can get the calcs.

You can request for the calc group to calc the feats in the calc request thread, I believe. But you need better scans and preferably clips for them to be able to do them.

Oh, most of the fight took place near the top of the tower, it was the final clash that destroyed all the city blocks.
it also seems like the mc did a feat to where the fog was expanding and created a light energy blast that engulfed part of the country in the 2nd clip

What feat(s) do you need calculated? I could ask some calc group members to help out if you wish.

it also seems like the mc did a feat to where the fog was expanding and created a light energy blast that engulfed part of the country in the 2nd clip
Honestly, not sure if that was Atsushi or simply the result of Shibusawa dying. Especially since the fog disappeared as soon as Shibusawa died. Though I'm leaning more towards it being the result of Shibusawa's death rather than Atsushi's attack engulfing the fog.

What feat(s) do you need calculated? I could ask some calc group members to help out if you wish.
Oh, thanks. I'll list them down.
Feat 1: Chuya makes a big crater. The timeframe was stated to happen 'too quickly to process what happened'.
Feat 2: Chuya swings a giant building. Clip 1 linked by @Mack13672 has a better show of feat. Feat happens is 5:00
Feat 3: Chuya and the Dragon's clash create a big explosion and wipe out a massive portion of the fog and this is the result of the Dragon's death. Again, Clip 1 shared by Mack best shows how the feat happened as well as an extra feat of multiple buildings being wiped out as the dragon gets killed.
Feat 4: Clip 3 from the videos sent by Mack, where Shibusawa is going to cover the entire world in a fog within 168 hours. Feat happens in 0:50

All the videos linked:

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3

Honestly, not sure if that was Atsushi or simply the result of Shibusawa dying. Especially since the fog disappeared as soon as Shibusawa died. Though I'm leaning more towards it being the result of Shibusawa's death rather than Atsushi's attack engulfing the fog.
yeah but did you notice that shinusawa said his ability was the antithesis of all abilites while he was the chaos also atsushi aura is seen as blue thru this whole fight. Atsushi also overpowered him with his strength after killing shibusawa hes floating due to his own powers but then it is released it.

yeah but did you notice that shinusawa said his ability was the antithesis of all abilites while he was the chaos also atsushi aura is seen as blue thru this whole fight. Atsushi also overpowered him with his strength after killing shibusawa hes floating due to his own powers but then it is released it.
Oh, that does make sense, basically, his blue aura engulfs the fog. That scales to his AP?

Oh, that does make sense, basically, his blue aura engulfs the fog. That scales to his AP?
Im not really sure if it does but at 3:11 Akutagawa basically loses his containment with his ability and it seems the energy ball is out of control. Also with the whole francis situation doesn't it implies atsushi has more powers that he doesn't know about since apparently he could be used to bring someone back to life.

I noticed there's been a wait for calcs, but that's been for six months so I didn't want this to end up forgotten. Sorry to hear that you're sick.

I personally see no problem with Atsuhi scaling to wiping out the fog since he's the cause and did it instantly.

I noticed there's been a wait for calcs, but that's been for six months so I didn't want this to end up forgotten. Sorry to hear that you're sick.

I personally see no problem with Atsuhi scaling to wiping out the fog since he's the cause and did it instantly.
Yeah, Ant tagged the calc members, since the feats have already been agreed to scale to the characters, we just need the calcs and then I can apply the changes and close this. I’ll likely make the profile for Chuuya since he scales directly to some of these feats.

Oh, thanks. I'll list them down.
Feat 1: Chuya makes a big crater. The timeframe was stated to happen 'too quickly to process what happened'.
Feat 2: Chuya swings a giant building. Clip 1 linked by @Mack13672 has a better show of feat. Feat happens is 5:00
Feat 3: Chuya and the Dragon's clash create a big explosion and wipe out a massive portion of the fog and this is the result of the Dragon's death. Again, Clip 1 shared by Mack best shows how the feat happened as well as an extra feat of multiple buildings being wiped out as the dragon gets killed.
Feat 4: Clip 3 from the videos sent by Mack, where Shibusawa is going to cover the entire world in a fog within 168 hours. Feat happens in 0:50

All the videos linked:

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79

Would any of you be willing to calculate the feats listed in the post linked to above please? We have been waiting for help for almost half a year in this thread. Tell us here if any of you accept to help.

Okay. That seems fine to apply then.

Thank you to Armorchompy and DragonGamer for helping out.

Yes, thank you to everybody who helped out.

Preferably tell me here when you are done, so I can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back