• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question Time!

1. Does Dreaming a 4d Structure Make you 5d?
  2. Passive: So is a ability passive if a condition needs to fulfilled for them to instantly erase you? fe: Someone has to hold a aggressive intent against me for my passive EE to nuke them. This Acts Like a Normal Passive In a Battle Btw.
  3. Alright, So I have been wanting to ask this for a quite a while. God lvl 2 can ignore Ressitances of lvl 1 God, and is infinitly superior to him/her in all aspects and there are such infinite levels, how many layers would a being that Trascends this scaling chain's haxes and resistance neg would get? ( lvl 1 gods are baseline 2a and immeasurable in everything )
  4. Which speed tier would "trascending all limitations, experiencing everything at once and reacting to them before even time registers them in past, present or future" grant?

Thats all, Thanks!

1. Yeah i think that qualifies for reality-fiction gap

2. Yes, maybe limited but as long as it is always on, is passive

3. Only one i think

4. Sounds like immensurable

3. Only one i think

3. Why one layer tho? There are like infinite levels- .__. Oh and yeah, gods 2 can resist God's 1 res neg.

3. Only one i think

4. I am quite confused whether its irrelvant ( atleast the ones thats not exclusive for 1as ) or Immeasurable, since ya know even Immeasurable characters need time to register something for them to react to it. and the "trascending" all limits makes me feel like its irrelevant.

1. Not necessarily

2. More like automatic ability

3. Infinite layers i guess ? Also what you said isn't Resistance Neg.

4. Immeasurable. Although I personally would call it "Suggversal-tier bullshit".

1. Not necessarily

2. More like automatic ability

3. Infinite layers i guess ? Also what you said isn't Resistance Neg.

4. Immeasurable. Although I personally would call it "Suggversal-tier bullshit".
You see, my love for sugggerses never ends.

Back