• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bully Mouse vs Emotional Esper

Jerry definitely has the hax advantage and his survivabilty is probably too much for Mob to immediately deal with. Though I'll assume that he's baseline since the feat has no calc. Mob has a pretty massive range advantage, could likely just immobilize him with telekinesis and even outlast him in a drawn out fight. What's Jerry's opening move anyway?

Coming back to this, Mob isn't getting caught in telekinesis anytime soon what with his Class M lifting strength and all. I'm leaning more towards him eventually flinging Jerry to orbit out of frustration that he can't rip him to shreds and be done with it. His time-hax and sealing are are pretty serious hurdles but without the range, Mob can steer clear pretty easily.

Eventually Mob could just BFR (ironically enough) and as such I'm willing to believe that he takes this match, as precarious a situation as it may be.

Voting for Mob.

Back