• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bullet of Bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about the BlazBlue Bullet besides her profile saying that she was trained in combat since she was very young by mercenaries and won many battles.

The One Piece Bullet's profile saying that he was trained in the military since he was 9 years old. Has been fighting wars since 14 and winning all of them. Here's the One Piece Stampede special Volume 10089 that translates his backstory

Bullet went hand-to-hand against Luffy when the latter became strong enough to compete with him and yet they were pretty even, so Bullet definitely scales to him in combat skill.

BB Bullet is moderately skilled. Being able to take on her superior officer and Nu in combat, the latter being able to beat Ragna, who's trained by the strongest creature in the planet.

Military training is definitely useful for both, although I have to point that Bullet is superior to Baellet considering he has a better history and seems to be more experienced. Matching Luffy is also an important feat as Luffy has clashed evenly with master martial artists like Lucci and has outdone several men older and more experienced than him.

Considering they are relatively haxless (since Baellet's Regen Negation is useless here), this comes down to a physical fight.

Bullet dominates both in AP and skill, and he has not only a scaling chain but Haki to enhance his AP and Durability even further beyond, while Baellet can also enhance her stats to not get outclassed. His Observation should also be quite decent as he outclassed Snakeman whereas Katakuri had troubles dealing with. Add Pseudo-Flight and the stamina difference (Baellet has no description and Bullet should very well scale to Top Tier people in terms of stamina), and Bullet takes this mid-diff.

BB Bullet isn't really a slouch for stamina since she can fight off a bunch of other characters during the whole chosen contest. But as for Berserk Guts levels of stamina I don't really know much of those feats from her on the top of my head.

Okay, that close the gap a bit.

I stand on my position, however. She'd still be weaker than Douglas even if they both amp themselves, and with a most likely considerably good precognition and pseudo-flight he'll have the combat advantage by a lot. Not to mention he might take her gauntlets with his powers and destroy them.

I think Bullet will take this, FRA.

Following, will vote for real later.

Not saying it'd be easily, but if she gets distracted it might happen.

I also think Douglas' LS is far superior when using his Devil Fruit as he used it to assemble a giant mecha towering the island he was in, but IDK how to calc that.

The Calaca said:
Not saying it'd be easily, but if she gets distracted it might happen.

I also think Douglas' LS is far superior when using his Devil Fruit as he used it to assemble a giant mecha towering the island he was in, but IDK how to calc that.
Well, that sounds reasonable. Lifting Strength being higher, plus above reasoning, and I'll vote for OP Bullet.

BUMP

So the votes are looking like this:-

Douglas Bullet: 4 (The Calaca, Theglassman12, Mortitza, Eminiteable)

Bullet:

Grace has already come and gone a long time ago with Rei Rubro's vote since that was the seventh vote. This should be added to the profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back