• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dunno. I haven't seen it, so presumably above hypnosis or something wacky. Above baseline, maybe.

Too bad mindhax doesn't work no matter what, because bugs has seen shit that is more reality defying than it's weird geometry.

Bugs:what sup doc?

Cthullu MiNDhAx BiAtCh

Bugs: * falls in the ground while having a seizure *

Axl233 said:
Bugs:what sup doc?
Cthullu MiNDhAx BiAtCh

Bugs: * falls in the ground while having a seizure *
Firslty, it takes weeks to months to drive people mad.

Secondly, it's beacause he looks weird.

Insecurity97 said:
My heart says Cthulhu, my brain says Bugs.....

Also Bugs can harm Daffy, who also has Low-Godly regen
Harming someone with regen doesn't mean anything. Killing themm does.

Wait, Cthulhu's mindhax isn't plantary. He has something other than type 3 madness, but I don't remember how it works.

I don't think Bugs can kill low godly, however. Would BFR work?

Since cthulhu's true self is presumed to be outside of time, doubt it. He might rewind time to before the stars were right tough.

Well tbf this is literally Toonforce Physiology against higher dimensional reality fuckery. And Toonforce has shown to resist a fuckton of stuff that would normally kill anyone without it (being crushed by shit, high accelerations, ******* rocket fire, etc.) So whilst I'd say Bugs would be immune, Cthulu might have the upper hand considering higher dimensionality

Besides it's never been shown as to whether or not his Toonforce can resist the higher dimension so.... Undecided but leaning to Buggs

Pretty sure we don't know what the actual cthulhu is, but again, ask Azzy for that, he's more knowledgable.

Guess I'm giving my vote to Bugs, as he's already the very embodiment of madness (not in a literal sense), there's little you could do to make him even moreso madder (unless you were either in the possession of some sort of ability to transcend limitations, or you made him).

Basically, My votes for Bugs

Type 3 madness can't be resisted throught mind hax resistance

and we are talking about the pinnacle of lovecraftian horror, so Bugs won't resist via having seen weird things

also type 9, plasma physiology, large size and low godly allow Cthulhu to survive anything Bugs can throw at him

My vote goes to the Squid god, but i think this may be a stomp

Azathoth himself (The wiki member, not the sleeping idiot) said that anyone who can deal with seeing weird shit like that, and overall weird geometry can take it. And as far as I know, there is neither proof against it, and I don't remember anything contradicting it. (If you have proof againt it, then I'll obviously consider it, but Azzy is far more knowledgable on the stuff)

In-fact, I only remember his geometry being weird enough that normal people go insane after weeks because they can't wrap their heads arounf it.

I think those are two votes, one for Bugs and one for Cthulhu. I dunno, I can't keep track.

OFFFF

Ok, then it's inconclusive

Cthulhu can't deal with type 5 immortality, while Bugs can't deal with Cthulhu's type 9 and low godly

because Cthulhu is so big he dwarf the Everest and the Phantom Zone Projector hasn't shown a big enought range to BFR something that big

also even if that worked there's cthulhu's true seft outside of reality that would keep sending avatars

I'm gonna go with Cthulhu for his ACTIVE Mind hax, not his PASSIVE mind hax (Yes, I am talking about Mind hax, not Maddness Manipulation, there is a difference).

As well as Bug's Universe being far too tame to understand a mind-shattering being like Cthulhu, while not immediate, it would cause issues in the fight for Bugs and may throw him off his game with Plot Manip.

I don't really remember his active being used much of at all, or statemens on how it works.

Likw... I only remember something about telepathic comunication.

And for the latter, no. Like, his passive not only takes weeks, but is because of reality breaking geometry, which should not even surprise bugs.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I don't really remember his active being used much of at all, or statemens on how it works.
Likw... I only remember something about telepathic comunication.

And for the latter, no. Like, his passive not only takes weeks, but is because of reality breaking geometry, which should not even surprise bugs.
While asleep he was causing people across the world to start to see hallucinations of Rylth and was causing people to start going delirious, we know it was Cthulhu's mind hax because suddenly it stopped and Cthulhu Woke up, for a little bit before someone rammed a boat into him and suddenly he wanted to leave these assholes to their business.

The boat had nothing to do with it, it was that the stars weren't right.

The boat didn't even hit it, it became gaseous and the boat passed through.

Back