• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny vs Pink Panther

To be honest, I don't know. I'd love to cast a vote because this match rocks but I have absolutely no idea who takes this

What does either one start with ?

I.... can't say.. they both are kinda like screw with the person and then big guns if they see the persons a threat. They typically play on the other persons move.

I am going to vote for Bugs, he is much higher than Panthers base and is much smarter than PP

Also, BB's regen is also waaaay higher and completely nullifies PP's void manipulation

Ehh. Being shot by a gun is Low-High how?

And also. PP has Mid High Regen via healing from a disnigration gun

Can you negate any of Pinks hacks? Pink Panther also has hacks. Some which bugs doesn't have or doesn't have resistance too.

Buttersamuri said:
Can you negate any of Pinks hacks? Pink Panther also has hacks. Some which bugs doesn't have or doesn't have resistance too.
Look at Bugs's profile again, He can now shrug off Transmutation, Magic based in fact and is no stranger in doing this, has a degree of resistance to Madness Manipulation, and now indeed not only has Death Manipulation but a higher immortality as well, Type 8 In fact.

I know Bugs page. But consider Pink Panthers page. Cause he has a large series of hacks aside from transmutation.

Type 8 only helps physically really. But their hacks people. So realistically. Most if not all immortalities don't help. (Certain hacks do get countered by say, Age immortality counters age manipulation, but this isn't the hack we are on)

The resistance to transmutation is helpful. I'll give you that. Madness doesn't really help. Cause why would it? Panther doesn't use that. And doesn't stop the 30 other hacks he has. (Example. Possession. And then also his insane stealth)

Buttersamuri said:
I know Bugs page. But consider Pink Panthers page. Cause he has a large series of hacks aside from transmutation.

Type 8 only helps physically really. But their hacks people. So realistically. Most if not all immortalities don't help. (Certain hacks do get countered by say, Age immortality counters age manipulation, but this isn't the hack we are on)

The resistance to transmutation is helpful. I'll give you that. Madness doesn't really help. Cause why would it? Panther doesn't use that. And doesn't stop the 30 other hacks he has. (Example. Possession. And then also his insane stealth)
I have to look back more to it later on but Insane Stealth? Bugs has that too to such an insane degree as well, he's somewhat also arguably smarter then Pink.

Void and seemingly "Concept." manipulation from Pink are major threats to Bugs however who knows how Bugs's Supernatural Luck and Causality Manipulation will work here, Bugs's Supernatural Luck is crazy enough to cause misfortune to others who were already lucky in the first place, a Leprechaun and most notably The Grim Rabbit, Causality Manips are something that would come in great use though I'll look more into it later on as I'm busy for now.

Has bugs ever downright hidden inside someone's cloths that they are wearing? Pink has insanely high degrees.

Smarter is ehhh. Pink has built and operated high tech ships, out smarted geniuses on multiple occasions. Which i know bugs has too. But that just means they more are on each other's leagues in intelligence.

There's also his BRF, and again. Possession.

The Leprechaun was just kinda stupid. More his sheer stupidity that did that.

Buttersamuri said:
Has bugs ever downright hidden inside someone's cloths that they are wearing?
yup, theres been an instance where he hid in elmer's hat without him knowing and slithered into his clothes and he still didnt know

I see, ok. Fair enough. I'll back down on that point. So similar stealth, intelligence, and hacks that can one shot each other.

Buttersamuri said:
i dont deny PP has loads of hax but then there's stuff like bugs' supernatural luck

Buttersamuri said:
PP has that under his page too. Both have insane hacks and a lot of similar ones.
Looking back YES they do, Pink Floyd may seem to have effective hax but then Bad Bunny also has evenly crazier shit... So much so it's almost inconclusive actually.

GoCommitDi said:
yup, theres been an instance where he hid in elmer's hat without him knowing and slithered into his clothes and he still didnt know
There we go, But despite this it's not always enough as the way I'm seeing it they can't seem to full on beat the other.

Both technically can beat the other. Both have hacks which can put down the other. The problem is. They share a lot of the same hacks, same levels of regen, same stealth skills, same luck abilities. It feels inconclusive to me since it's hard to even predict what they would open with and who would get to their win condition first.

Buttersamuri said:
Both technically can beat the other. Both have hacks which can put down the other. The problem is. They share a lot of the same hacks, same levels of regen, same stealth skills, same luck abilities. It feels inconclusive to me since it's hard to even predict what they would open with and who would get to their win condition first.
Exactly.

Changing scenes, and much better with the pencil which is one of those broken things you can expect from a cartoon character having a pencil.

Buttersamuri said:
Changing scenes, and much better with the pencil which is one of those broken things you can expect from a cartoon character having a pencil.
If Bugs is about to die or meet a bad end, he can cut the cartoon and escape the same way, He also can take control of the script and change the ending of an episode to make things go his way, not only that Bugs can easily exit the cartoon and function outside of it, hell he can identify and tell who the animator is and grab their utensils, that means snap it in half.

He had done those kinds of plot manipulation with special gear. The few times he didn't, it was the ones that have less an effect. Example. Yes he can change an episode. But he tends to do that in a computer. And bugs can't escape if he doesn't exist. Which is one of the few win conditions they have. If bugs get erased, he gone. He more than dead. And by ending the cartoon. He still doesn't win. He didn't win the fight. And he didn't BRF. He didn't do anything but end the cartoon. And Pink Panther can change that as well. He has reached and moved along scenes. He can easily change it as well. Plus. Too be fair. If we want to talk about their instant hacks which could GG. Bugs has no counter to possession. And PP can do that basically in an instant.

Buttersamuri said:
He had done those kinds of plot manipulation with special gear. The few times he didn't, it was the ones that have less an effect. Example. Yes he can change an episode. But he tends to do that in a computer. And bugs can't escape if he doesn't exist. Which is one of the few win conditions they have. If bugs get erased, he gone. He more than dead. And by ending the cartoon. He still doesn't win. He didn't win the fight. And he didn't BRF. He didn't do anything but end the cartoon. And Pink Panther can change that as well. He has reached and moved along scenes. He can easily change it as well. Plus. Too be fair. If we want to talk about their instant hacks which could GG. Bugs has no counter to possession. And PP can do that basically in an instant.
Actually Bugs has even faced Plot Manips digitally, As for possession that's one way PP could win but then again there are other things he could get away with.

Back