• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny vs Pink Panther

Both can get away with others things. Both have an immense amount of hacks. Some similar, some different. Both have faced a lot of the same things. After all. Both are very similar characters (it's why it's the perfect fight for each other)

can PP jump out of the cartoon and go to the real world? bugs has done that in Duck Amuck and when he took control of the script

I don't recall he has ever done that. But that was a one time deal with bugs and very unlikely he would do that. Saying he does that is as likely as saying Pink pauses time and erases bugs. It's things they had at one point, and can still do it. Its just with so many hacks, we don't know when they would resort to it.

Buttersamuri said:
I don't recall he has ever done that. But that was a one time deal with bugs and very unlikely he would do that. Saying he does that is as likely as saying Pink pauses time and erases bugs. It's things they had at one point, and can still do it. Its just with so many hacks, we don't know when they would resort to it.
That's what makes this battle very tricky to pick a real winner, I'll side with listentom and say it's just as somewhat inconclusive, However I don't know how Pink will counter somebunny that has the ability to use and be immune to literal Death Manipulation seeing his immortality Pink is decent but nothing suggests Pink will survive it but we also don't know which one will resort to the other Pink would still go with possession but Bugs has resisted a void also.

guess i'll lean towards bugs for immortality? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» as well as superior plot manip (from what ive seen from both looney tunes and PP, aka a lot) and being a dirty fighter to the point where he used death manip on some guy who was gonna catch his baseball

The immortality argument didn't work. We already went over that point. PP bypass durability and bypass that immortality.

PP is a dirt fighter too. And PP as well, has hacks like possession which could fight against that.

GoCommitDi said:
guess i'll lean towards bugs for immortality? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» as well as plot manip and being a dirty fighter to the point where he used death manip on some guy who was gonna catch his baseball
I mean yeah, both control plot points but Bugs literally TOYS WITH THE GRIM REAPER, who's mere proximity can cause death to all things and Bugs just messes with him to the point of giving on reaping Bugs's soul, Not only that but apparently Bugs sent Sam to hell at will?

No they don't.

Dirty fighter doesn't work. PP is a dirty fighter too.

Death manipulation is as fair an argument as Possession. Which PP has.

Anomalous N I W D E said:
GoCommitDi said:
guess i'll lean towards bugs for immortality? ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» as well as plot manip and being a dirty fighter to the point where he used death manip on some guy who was gonna catch his baseball
I mean yeah, both control plot points but Bugs literally TOYS WITH THE GRIM REAPER, who's mere proximity can cause death to all things and Bugs just messes with him to the point of giving on reaping Bugs's soul, Not only that but apparently Bugs sent Sam to hell at will?
yup and he's also given the devil some trouble before (and the devil himself told Sam this)

yup and he's also given the devil some trouble before (and the devil himself told Sam this)

Oh Yeah to be fair I have not seen Pink do THAT... But we still don't know who will reside to what without a doubt both can play dirty.

Both are very similar characters. PP did take quite a bit from Bugs. Panther ain't afraid of being dirty or illegal. So I wouldn't use that as an argument

Back